What's new

Mortal Kombat 2021 Sequel

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I will say this...I don't blame the actors on the first one at all. Joe Taslim really stole the show. that was the best plot line.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The first movie was so weird to me, it didn’t come off at all like they didn’t care, but so many weird choices.

Cole was horrible and I like the actor okay, he seems like he cared, I would have rather seen him play a real MK character.

Raiden was dull and had no presence like the god of thunder should, no intimidation factor.

The superpower thing was silly, like Jax growing better robot arms.

Killing Mileena (before even introducing Kitana?), Kung Lao, Reptile, and Goro in the first movie was kinda lame.

Even as a giant Sub-Zero fan, seeing him and Scorpion treated like borderline Demi gods power wise didn’t make sense, and I was also under the impression that Bi Han and Kuai Liang aged normally, but Bi Han was hundreds of years old in this movie.

I don’t think it’s unsalvageable though, but please bring back Kung Lao and Mileena, where with her they could just make another clone. I’d like to see Kuai Liang Sub as well. More of Scorpion.

Karl Urban is a weird choice for Cage, but he’s a great actor. Him being a big actor gives me hope he will be the main character instead of Cole.