What's new

Mortal Kombat 1 - Official Kombat Pack Roster Reveal Trailer

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Sad that there is only 3 official roster slots in the Kombat Pak.... also I wish comic stuff was not in the game... but it is what it is. Tekada and Quan is beyond awesome though!
The checks they write to Boon and team keeps us going though. So, it's hard to say no to money like that. I like the balance of it but would prefer mroe of an 80/20 split.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I know of Peacemaker because I've read his comic from decades ago, and of course from The Suicide Squad. But I'm not that big of a fan of him. I know zero about Homelander and Omni-Man.

Homelander has picked my interest because of all the memes, but The Boys seems to be too long. So idk, maybe one day I'll watch it.

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
I know of Peacemaker because I've read his comic from decades ago, and of course from The Suicide Squad. But I'm not that big of a fan of him. I know zero about Homelander and Omni-Man.

Homelander has picked my interest because of all the memes, but The Boys seems to be too long. So idk, maybe one day I'll watch it.
The episodes are fast and entertaining enough, I recommend it! There wasn't a time I was watching that I felt "wow this is boring, when's the next episode". If you like crude humor and exaggerated violence, you are very likely to enjoy the show a lot.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
The episodes are fast and entertaining enough, I recommend it! There wasn't a time I was watching that I felt "wow this is boring, when's the next episode". If you like crude humor and exaggerated violence, you are very likely to enjoy the show a lot.
I'll give it a chance!

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
Omni Man will be the first DLC character according to Ed. Invincible season 2 apparently launches in November, so possibly around there?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/156vdqc
Thank god. The spring 2024 release date for Homelander had me worried that he would be the first DLC character to come out and they were gonna make us wait ages for KP1.

If we assume Omni Man comes out around the same time as Invincible season 2 then that could mean we get 1 KP1 character per month which would be cool, I don't like it when games try to drip feed 1 piece of dlc every 3-4 months, it just kills hype.

I wonder what order they're gonna release the 5 kameos in as well.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Ed talked A LOT about Omni Man in some SDCC interviews (along with the creator of Invincible, which is cool) but when asked about Homelander and if Anthony Starr would portray him he basically said “that’s way down the line, so we’re just focusing on Omni Man now”

I don’t know much about The Boys but that would suck if we have another Arnold situation

molambo

(X ౪ X )
Ed talked A LOT about Omni Man in some SDCC interviews (along with the creator of Invincible, which is cool) but when asked about Homelander and if Anthony Starr would portray him he basically said “that’s way down the line, so we’re just focusing on Omni Man now”

I don’t know much about The Boys but that would suck if we have another Arnold situation
he is sitting next to the guys who created and want to make promo for invincible and you expect him to go on about homelander? of course he will be shortlined on that topic there.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
he is sitting next to the guys who created and want to make promo for invincible and you expect him to go on about homelander? of course he will be shortlined on that topic there.
I mean no I expected as much, i just found it funny how he couldn’t give a yes or no answer, on top of the rumor that Starr turned down the role in MK because money stuff

I also didn’t know the stream itself was associated with the Invincible brand, I thought the dude was just there, so that makes sense