What's new

Montreal Mayhem: X (April 25, 2015)

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Hey guys, I just updated the 3rd post of the thread for those who are bringing consoles and screens.

If anyone else is able to bring anything to help run the event, please contact me. Right now we could use another 2 screens and one more console. Thanks guys!

zaf

professor
I have work/apartment related stuff that Sunday morning so I can't :'(!!! I will try to come to MTL soon though. Even if it's just for other stuff and we can get together and run casuals for hours.
You sure that is has nothing to do with Shinnok?

Shady

Noob
thats the spirit bro
Yup. I watched that and the Takeda matches as soon as I got home and started figuring out ways to fix what I did wrong (aside from dropping a bajillion combos and getting input error on down missiles constantly getting American Way).

Still haven't played an Ermac, was looking forward to it this weekend. Unfortunately. Circumstances.

zaf

professor
Yup. I watched that and the Takeda matches as soon as I got home and started figuring out ways to fix what I did wrong (aside from dropping a bajillion combos and getting input error on down missiles constantly getting American Way).

Still haven't played an Ermac, was looking forward to it this weekend. Unfortunately. Circumstances.
kfrog hasnt come out yet? Does he plan to ? Do you guys still talk ?

I'll be there but not really sure if im competing. There on a semi vacation with girlfriend. I'll definitely pass by though.

For TO's of this event. i know you guys will do your best with brackets but keep in mind of our current placers in our last tournament. Bracket is here.

http://challonge.com/TTTMKX1

NeoRussell

Reactions: Jer

Shady

Noob
kfrog hasnt come out yet? Does he plan to ? Do you guys still talk ?
I reached out before MKX dropped. We had a conversation. As far as the issue of me and him go, we're cool. As far as the FGC, he said he is done with that and is focusing on other things in life. So, unfortunately, I don't think Toronto will have a resident Ermac.

Reactions: zaf

zaf

professor
I reached out before MKX dropped. We had a conversation. As far as the issue of me and him go, we're cool. As far as the FGC, he said he is done with that and is focusing on other things in life. So, unfortunately, I don't think Toronto will have a resident Ermac.
thanks for the update

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Thanks man

me and one or two of my friends will be coming, we only have xbone pads though so we'll be lookin for someone to let us use theirs for the event, anyone from here would be okay w/ that?
Im sure people will let you use their pads.