What's new

MOBILE System Specs?

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
I'd appreciate it if anyone gets ahold of what types of devices can/will run MKX MOBILE if they'd post it here for all to see. I probably need to upgrade something but I'd like to be sure of that before I spend the money. Thanks in advance.

:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Zev

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
Shouldn't it be in the mkx mobile sub-heading though? And what should I search with? every variation of the terms I could think of came up negative. Not trying to be an ass, I genuinely want to know. Will delete thread if I can find it.

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
This is in the mobile sub-thread.. for mobile. Thank you though, that's not what I'm asking about. :oops:

Though that IS the reason I'm asking on here, I don't even know if my terminology is right for asking about 'mobile system specs'. What do you call 'what type of device do you need to play a high end mobile game'?

Updated the original post and title to be more clear, sorry for any confusion.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
oh, the Mobile version - missed that part somehow - sorry! lol. I bet You are going to need 2GB of RAM in that smartphone to run this game without performance problems. AS far as the CPU that wont much matter I think. However bare in mind that this is my only speculation. I guess no specs for Mobile Devices was provided yet, but I might be wrong.

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
yeah, my original post was unclear, but in the right subforum. I'm just hoping someone will post what kind of device you'll need once the info is available. I don't think it is yet, and none of the MKX devs i've tweeted have replied.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I'm gonna go ahead and speculate here, just from my general tech knowledge and how injustice/wwe immortals worked.

You need at least 2GB of RAM. A phone with 1GB or even 512MB will suffer. You might be able to get away with 1GB, but If you're running on a half gig RAM phone you're probably not going to be playing it. They're graphic intensive games and eat up RAM. MKX probably more so.

I'd also say you need at least a 1GHz CPU. Anything lower than that probably will not work, and 1GHz will still probably give you problems. I'd say the optimal performance is gonna be around 1.5GHz and up.

Aside from those factors everything else is probably moot. Having a dual/quad core processor will be helpful but not entirely necessary. Besides, if you're rocking higher CPU and RAM chances are you're probably gonna have at least a dual core processor.

Screen size could probably factor into compatibility too. I know hearthstone is incompatible with my phone because my screen isn't at least 6in -_-.

The final factor is of course your ROM or storage. I'd say a safe bet is to have around 3GB free in storage. The game itself will probably be close to, if not over 2GB.

So the recommended breakdown is:
(I'll also share my specs for reference)
2GB Ram
(2GB)

1.5GHz dual core processor
(2.26Ghz quad core)

Above average sized screen
(Mine is 5.2in)

3GB in storage
(I have 18GB available)

Also for reference, I'm using an LG G2.

Last edited:

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
I'm gonna go ahead and speculate here, just from my general tech knowledge and how injustice/wwe immortals worked.

You need at least 2GB of RAM. A phone with 1GB or even 512MB will suffer. You might be able to get away with 1GB, but If you're running on a half gig RAM phone you're probably not going to be playing it. They're graphic intensive games and eat up RAM. MKX probably more so.

I'd also say you need at least a 1GHz CPU. Anything lower than that probably will not work, and 1GHz will still probably give you problems. I'd say the optimal performance is gonna be around 1.5GHz and up.

Aside from those factors everything else is probably moot. Having a dual/quad core processor will be helpful but not entirely necessary. Besides, if you're rocking higher CPU and RAM chances are you're probably gonna have at least a dual core processor.

Screen size could probably factor into compatibility too. I know hearthstone is incompatible with my phone because my screen isn't at least 6in -_-.

The final factor is of course your ROM or storage. I'd say a safe bet is to have around 3GB free in storage. The game itself will probably be close to, if not over 2GB.

So the recommended breakdown is:
(I'll also share my specs for reference)
2GB Ram
(2GB)

1.5GHz dual core processor
(2.26Ghz quad core)

Above average sized screen
(Mine is 5.2in)

3GB in storage
(I have 18GB available)

Also for reference, I'm using an LG G2.
Hey, I appreciate that! I have zero understanding of what the hardware looks like on the mobile scene that I couldn't even start guessing, even if you're off by a bit this super helpful. Thanks!

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Anything that runs Injustice and Immortals should run it right...can't be too different they just came out with Immortals...

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
Anything that runs Injustice and Immortals should run it right...can't be too different they just came out with Immortals...
Hopefully, but Immortals was mostly a reskin, worked on by a different group. Whereas MKX Mobile was developed in-house at NR. I'll try to find where I got that info, I think it was mentioned in one of the reveal articles.

I'd imagine though that they don't want to have to push everyone to get a better mobile device to play it, it's not the kind of game that will set the trend... then again, I'm upgrading for it so... ^_^

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Hopefully, but Immortals was mostly a reskin, worked on by a different group. Whereas MKX Mobile was developed in-house at NR. I'll try to find where I got that info, I think it was mentioned in one of the reveal articles.

I'd imagine though that they don't want to have to push everyone to get a better mobile device to play it, it's not the kind of game that will set the trend... then again, I'm upgrading for it so... ^_^
really didn't know that thanks...Yeah I don't think they would do that...
also your name seems real familiar...I think I just added you on psn right?

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
My old iPhone 4 ran IGAU without any issues whatsoever.

And I had a friend play it on his Galaxy S2, so unless your phone is really old, you shouldn't have any issues (both phones came out in 2011).

And it's only like 800MB to download, so if it doesn't work well at least you tried. I'd speculate on playing it on my old phone just to test it, but I don't have it anymore.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Compatible from generation 4-6 iphone, touch, or ipad but is optimized for 5.

Android version is rumoured to be out by the 20th.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
My Samsung Galaxy S3 broke so i bought a cheap Samsung Galaxy exhibit (4G), im praying it'll be able to play it, but i don't think it will lol

I have a Moto G 2013 8GB with a 1GB Ram

Runs cool, but takes a lot of time to start and sometimes it crashes :v

I'm planning to get a Xperia Z3 Compact to play it nice ^^