What's new

MLG Online Mortal Kombat 9 Tournament Top 32!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We would like to give everyone a reminder on the Major League Gaming online Mortal Kombat 9 tournament and that it is now down to the Top 32. Those 32 can be seen below and we would like to remind them that the next part of their tournament will start tomorrow night at 9PM EST. Special thanks to Grolarbears for the links and information on this. To check out the Top 16... look just below! Additional information can be found in the links below.

mkstripelogo.png
1. RM_xKhaotikx
2. iperfectlegend
3. Crazy_Death_88
4. Blake
5. Terminate on Sight
6. HUT
7. KTO
8. TOS
9. RM_xGaMeR
10. pboardplayer
11. RM_SAWNIKFAWX
12. EGP_Krayzie
13. Chris
14. killa_wham
15. Venomink
16. Grolarbears
17. FCP_Scar
18. shoryuken
19. Crazy_magus_88
20. wombo combo kamikaze
21. Trepound380
22. Twisted_Gutluck
23. MK [SAAVED]
24. What's A Fatality
25. ImmortalKombat
26. RM_BigKabals
27. Kombat Network
28. Shanxterx
29. TraNceBeatz
30. 100% Black
31. DanCock
32. RM_xStrangerx

Attachments

gdf

Noob
Wow, props to Perfect Legend. Don't get me wrong, I like all of the players on here, and am really impressed, but the fact PL is sticking with this game is pretty cool.

Espio

Kokomo
TeddyBears in there with dat Noob swag, good luck all and congrats on making top 16.

It reminds of who is not even top 50....

<--------------This guy lol.

Espio

Kokomo
did you play? At least you played!! I didn't lol
I did play, thankfully I just played for match up experience, I got some nice stuff with my Stryker and Jade, so I feel better about them overall.

You couldn't play cause you don't have the system so that's not your fault lol:(.

I love you BigDaddyDickBoss. You're my new sponser.

BDDB_Grolarbears
The only way I will sponsor you is if your tag becomes TeddyBears, BDDB_TeddyBears:coffee:.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
To those that have been participating in this online tournament, what has the experience been like for you guys / gals?

swag1

EX smash solves all
Venomik: 2 wins, 0 losses. 15th
some other guy: 2 wins, 0 losses. 20th.

shit's more broken than the prizefights voting poll