What's new

MLG - Mortal Kombat 9 Finals Hub, Sunday Schedule & Recap

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today marks D-Day where the winner's Top 8 and the loser's Top 8 clash and we begin narrowing down the players till there is only one? Who's it going to be? Will we see an upset or will we see the return of a "Legend"? It's very hard to say, but nonetheless the Hype is still through the roof for the Major League Gaming Winter Championships! With $33,400 on the line anything can happen today starting at 3:30 EST as per the MLG schedule. Below is today's full schedule, which I am happy to say is FULL or MORTAL KOMBAT starting at 3:30.
mlgpro.jpg

Once again the matches we are going to see first are...

Top 16 will be held today. The matchups are:
wt8.jpg
vVv CD Jr v EMP Perfect Legend
vVv REO v KN Crazy Dominican
MasterD v VSM KT Smith
VSM Maxter v GGA Dizzy

lt8.jpg
Curbolicious v WNBA Death
m2dave v Noobe
EMP Tom Brady v KN Detroit Balln
VSM Riu48 v Forever King

Bracket:
Mortal Kombat 9

Tournament Stream Link: Go to this link, then go to the TOP TAB where it says "Streams", go down and Select "Fighters" and you're in!

Sunday:
11:30 AM – 12:00 PM Dr Pepper Ultimate Access Fighting Games Pregame Show
12:00 PM – 12:30 PM Soul Calibur V Winners Semis
12:30 PM – 1:00 PM Soul Calibur V Losers 10
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Soul Calibur V Winners Finals
1:30 PM – 2:15 PM Soul Calibur V Losers Finals
2:15 PM – 3:00 PM Soul Calibur V Championship Finals
3:00 PM Soul Calibur V Awards Ceremony
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 5
4:00 PM – 4:30 PM Mortal Kombat Winners Semis A
4:30 PM – 5:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners Semis B
5:00 PM – 5:30 PM Mortal Kombat Losers 10
5:30 PM – 6:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners Finals
6:00 PM – 6:45 PM Mortal Kombat Losers Finals
6:45 PM – 7:30 PM Mortal Kombat Championship Finals
7:30 PM Mortal Kombat Awards Ceremony

Sources: SRK & MLG

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
btw folks the archives of yesterdays stream is accessible by simply going to http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/live (select Fighters, change quality to mid and then Next to the Play button pull the progress bar back mid way and you can glide through the whole broadcast from yesterday)

I figured this out by mistake

PS. I pray we get a better ratio of fights on stream then the 5 fights in 4 hours...

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Wow this is awesome, we get to see cd jr and pl vs off which will be hype. A lot of great players are still in and some new bloods like Noobe

The only reason I could see noobe having any issue with m2dave is freddy but noobe is a best and reps the florida crew so I'm def pulling for him. Also can't wait to see pl go down.. down down down to cdjr an possibly noobe if they meet up in losers

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
f PL manages to beat both CDJr and Reo in a row, he will be the man !! So, it's a fucking hard task for him to accomplish, if he might could do it, there is no doubt he would be considered the best ever ....

Let's see what happens, hehe :D

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
f PL manages to beat both CDJr and Reo in a row, he will be the man !! So, it's a fucking hard task for him to accomplish, if he might could do it, there is no doubt he would be considered the best ever ....

Let's see what happens, hehe :D
Judging by his Kabal vs BlackMamba... it is not on the level of REO's. However, who knows who else PL will use today... it's a possibility and that is why it's hype.