What's new

General/Other MLG/ECT4 Weekend

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Since our Lin Kuei brother and leader Tom Brady will be at MLG commentating, we won't see much high level Sub Zero play this weekend. Along with DJT's character roulette, probably none at MLG.

BUT there's hope, be sure to catch the ECT4 stream where myself and Dark_Rob (I believe) will be competing.

So if you're trying to decide which stream to watch and you're a Sub fan, it should be easy to choose.

Wish me luck.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Since our Lin Kuei brother and leader Tom Brady will be at MLG commentating, we won't see much high level Sub Zero play this weekend. Along with DJT's character roulette, probably none at MLG.

BUT there's hope, be sure to catch the ECT4 stream where myself and Dark_Rob (I believe) will be competing.

So if you're trying to decide which stream to watch and you're a Sub fan, it should be ready.

Wish me luck.
I was originally going to ECT4 to run the MK9 tournament(not play though, I havent played this game seriously in many months) but Swift Tom Hanks and Blackula later on said they would like to do it, which was fine by me because in truth going to ECT for the whole weekend was going to hit my wallet harder than I would have liked.
However, I may drive out there just for the day on Saturday to lend a hand running pools if Im needed.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I was originally going to ECT4 to run the MK9 tournament(not play though, I havent played this game seriously in many months) but Swift Tom Hanks and Blackula later on said they would like to do it, which was fine by me because in truth going to ECT for the whole weekend was going to hit my wallet harder than I would have liked.
However, I may drive out there just for the day on Saturday to lend a hand running pools if Im needed.
Well I how you can make the trip for the day...look forward to seeing you again and definitely look forward to no Tom Brady mirrors again lol.