What's new

Update MKXL FRAME DATA

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
HI, as some of you know I created the free app MKX NOTES with the most up to date frame data we had before MKXL release Now there are new characters and changed frame data. I don't have much time to look for every single change in every character.

to check out the app visit www.sfvnotes.com/mkx-notes-app/

I get asked a lot about updating it, i'm asking if the community can help with this in this thread by posting the known frame data changes to characters and the new character frame data. We can also use this to update the community frame data website www.mkxframedata.com as well.

Jolt

Uprise
HI, as some of you know I created the free app MKX NOTES with the most up to date frame data we had before MKXL release Now there are new characters and changed frame data. I don't have much time to look for every single change in every character.

to check out the app visit www.sfvnotes.com/mkx-notes-app/

I get asked a lot about updating it, i'm asking if the community can help with this in this thread by posting the known frame data changes to characters and the new character frame data. We can also use this to update the community frame data website www.mkxframedata.com as well.
As a current editor for mkxframedata.com , I can say with certainty that we would most definitely appreciate this. Just adding Alien, Bo, and Leatherface kicked my ass. We're currently in the process of adding Triborg and going through to get things up dated for existing characters. I hope to put a good dent in this Saturday based on most recent patch notes, but even then I know there's some stuff that flys under the radar.

The BEST thing you could do (for me, I can't speak for everyone)

is if you see data for the character you play on MKXframedata and you KNOW it's inaccurate (either it doesn't match what's in game, or you know that the game data is inaccurate), just shoot a PM my way or post it here. I can get things fixed SUPER fast if I don't have to look for them myself

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
As a current editor for mkxframedata.com , I can say with certainty that we would most definitely appreciate this. Just adding Alien, Bo, and Leatherface kicked my ass. We're currently in the process of adding Triborg and going through to get things up dated for existing characters. I hope to put a good dent in this Saturday based on most recent patch notes, but even then I know there's some stuff that flys under the radar.

The BEST thing you could do (for me, I can't speak for everyone)

is if you see data for the character you play on MKXframedata and you KNOW it's inaccurate (either it doesn't match what's in game, or you know that the game data is inaccurate), just shoot a PM my way or post it here. I can get things fixed SUPER fast if I don't have to look for them myself
yes thank you! I can get an update out very fast with this.