What's new

MKX STAGE BRUTALITY Online Match

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
U have to use two any interactables during the match (the ones who hit the oppoment doesnt have to connect) and for last hit your oppoment needs to be mid distance or fullscreen

MioTenacious

Do you know if Outworld Marketplace has one with Blanche? Or any other stage?
I heard somewhere too ,that u can throw Blanche and the oppoment explodes but i dont know for now its just a rumor , i tried many times to perform it with different ways but no luck

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Requirements;
Use 3 stage interactions prior to using the log.
You also have to be at at least jumping distance for the log to perform the brutality.
Anything closer will just smash the log against them and set them up for a fatality.

I have not figured out the Outworld market one yet.
Throwing Blanch at any distance does not work for me, even in Brutality Kombat (test your luck).
So not sure how that one works.
I heard you can throw her and explode the opponent but as I said, it does not work in Brutality Kombat, so that one might be BS.

(Brutality Kombat eliminates every requirement to perform a brutality)

MashBot

You're over matched.
Anyone? A friend of mine said he been found this day one. Had a video dating and showing it. He only do it to ppl who tea bagged and do stupid stuff I would love to find one on market place and cove. Plz share if you do.

MioTenacious

Requirements;
Use 3 stage interactions prior to using the log.
You also have to be at at least jumping distance for the log to perform the brutality.
Anything closer will just smash the log against them and set them up for a fatality.

I have not figured out the Outworld market one yet.
Throwing Blanch at any distance does not work for me, even in Brutality Kombat (test your luck).
So not sure how that one works.
I heard you can throw her and explode the opponent but as I said, it does not work in Brutality Kombat, so that one might be BS.

(Brutality Kombat eliminates every requirement to perform a brutality)
u dont have to use 3 , only 2

I noticed in the video the Mileena player seemed to be blocking when the log hit anyways. I thought interactables were blockable? I'm concerned brutality moves might rid the game of player comeback. Are they even dealing correct damage when the health bar is blinking?

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
I noticed in the video the Mileena player seemed to be blocking when the log hit anyways. I thought interactables were blockable? I'm concerned brutality moves might rid the game of player comeback. Are they even dealing correct damage when the health bar is blinking?
I think the chip killed her and activated the brutality.

MioTenacious

Yeah she died from chip dmg

I've unlocked fatalities by accidentally doing them in a match, I assume yes.
Fatalities work that way, but not brutalities. Here is a list of a few unlocked brutalities. I tried a few on there ( That I have NOT unlocked in the krypt yet) and they DO NOT work. I guess this stage brutality is special. Give it a try yourself if you want and let me know if you have any success with it

http://www.primagames.com/games/mortal-kombat-x/feature/mortal-kombat-x-fatalities-and-brutalities-all-characters