What's new

MKX online bible in progress

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
so the very day i look for something just as involved as this with the frame data ... this thread is started ... let me tell you this is how i felt

i look forward to this!!
Lol, was that from America's Next Top Model?

Anywho, I would of course help, if you still needed it. I had started doing this for Kung Jin, but I abandoned it when I realized that KJ players usually use the same moves over and over,

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Lol, was that from America's Next Top Model?

Anywho, I would of course help, if you still needed it. I had started doing this for Kung Jin, but I abandoned it when I realized that KJ players usually use the same moves over and over,

i dunno ..i think so ... i just remember seeing it somewhere else on the internet.... lol

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
We need a list of gaps in character's strings that can be armoured through.

I know Ermac's but none others....

virtiqaL

Noob
Haven't read through the thread yet to see if this has been mentioned and it would be a little more work, but I think it would be good to have stuff such as cancel advantage added to this guide.

Either way, looking forward to this, it's overdue at this point.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Haven't read through the thread yet to see if this has been mentioned and it would be a little more work, but I think it would be good to have stuff such as cancel advantage added to this guide.

Either way, looking forward to this, it's overdue at this point.
Cancel advantage is definitely going to be in it.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Would anyone be interested in inputting the last 2 characters left so we can format this tomorrow? Just Takeda and Mileena left, I have to go to bed soon...

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
]
As there seems to be a couple of apps already I don't think we'll go down that route.

However we're halfway through our data collation, 11 characters left to do.

Here's a little sample of how it might look when finished.

damn really? we need this on android! the ones we have dont seem anywhere near this at all. at least can there be spread sheet version for android users?

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
depending on if my daughter goes to sleep i can try to do takedas.. dont hold me to it but ill try

UPDATE: @Temjiin
So i took pictures of all the Ronin frame data last night and i took notes of all the Movetypes ( h-m-l-o)
of the combos . im at work now putting it all into a spread sheet ..( damn this shit takes a long time- you guys are amazing for doing this with more than one character !!! ) its kinda busy but any chance i get im logging the data

The only thing i didnt really have time to test was if all the data from NRS is correct but so far everything looks legit as the few times i have had ronin in the lab everything seemed to check out.

i think the only thing i would be missing from this Ronin sheet once i finish it is what moves are Hard Knock downs. ill prob post this sheet in the Ronin forum to get that .. ( i 99% of the time use Shirai Ryu), you d think id start with that one. lol)

Last edited:

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
DAMN just realised i dont have the complete total damage from the combos - just whats in the pause screen data. .

Bilbo11

Noob
I printed 84 pages off using my work's printer (hehe) this is gold to all :)

props to all who helped and made it work, you deserve that at least.