What's new

MKX NOTES Now Available on Android & iOS (With Updates!)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
wait...Question

I click on CT Kano ->Normals and kombos pop up at the top of the page.
Normals and combos contains the universal normals and combos for all variations but for CT kano, some of those normals and combos are different or don't exist.

Its only in the Cutthroat (its misspelled btw) section that I find the variation specific moves.

It is misleading slightly when I look at that top list and realize b1 isn't a 9 frame mid and -2 on block or that b13 is't a string CT has. Just some honest feedback. I love the app though thus far. You may have answered this already but when will your update, post March 1st, come out?

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
wait...Question

Normals and combos contains the universal normals and combos for all variations but for CT kano, some of those normals and combos are different or don't exist.

Its only in the Cutthroat (its misspelled btw) section that I find the variation specific moves.

It is misleading slightly when I look at that top list and realize b1 isn't a 9 frame mid and -2 on block or that b13 is't a string CT has. Just some honest feedback. I love the app though thus far. You may have answered this already but when will your update, post March 1st, come out?

Thanks for feedback. Basically whenever the frame data is available i'll update the app. I'm sure individual character changes for frame data will be available in the character forums. Well I hope lol

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
wait...Question

Ok I am trying to understand the disconnect. Well my disconnect lol.

Ok so on CT and I see b1 in normals and Kombos as well as b1,3 (delinquent) with what appears to be correct frame data. I see this in his CT variation as well as just the overall Kano. Is this something that is incorrect?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Ok I am trying to understand the disconnect. Well my disconnect lol.

Ok so on CT and I see b1 in normals and Kombos as well as b1,3 (delinquent) with what appears to be correct frame data. I see this in his CT variation as well as just the overall Kano. Is this something that is incorrect?
CT Kano doesn't have b13 he has b121 instead

The other two variations both have b13 though.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter

MKX Notes for iOS and Android gets you organized with photo, video, and text notes related to Mortal Kombat X. It's FREE!

• Take text, photo, and video notes
• View, sort, and search up to date frame data (as it's available)
• Share your notes with anyone on social media or messaging
• Take notes about players, characters, or individual frame data
• Find anything: searchable text in notes, photos, and videos

MKX Notes is brought to you by the makers of Tournament Edition.
For more info visit www.tournamentedition.com

For a walkthrough please check out this video!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vgroup.demomkx&hl=en
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mkx-notes/id1082686904?mt=8

Updates since V1 for iOS...
Added Fera Torr
Added Unstoppable Jason
Fixed some critical bugs.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
This is V1 for android and I'm not happy with the loading times. Will work on this for you guys.

Anyway, would appreciate any good reviews you can give! Will help out.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
So far so good! Loading times are being addressed I see.

Is there any way we can sort moves so they appear how they do in the game?

B1
F1
D1
Etc.

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
I downloaded the app and I really like it so far.
Something I would like to address though is I understand everything is listed alphabetically. This makes it a bit confusing for me because then I'll be browsing a character's move list (like Erron Black or Tremor, for example) and then I'll suddenly see "Enhance". This enhance move is an enhanced version of a different move but it's a bit confusing knowing what one it is tied to simply because it is only called "Enhance" unless I can compare to the move list while in-game and then make note of it. Some characters have multiple "Enhance" moves which just adds to the confusion.
If there can be a slight change in the way the moves are listed or if they can come already with what move they are tied to in the move's notes, I'd appreciate it :)

EDIT: other examples include "Hold" and "Cancel"

Last edited:

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I downloaded the app and I really like it so far.
Something I would like to address though is I understand everything is listed alphabetically. This makes it a bit confusing for me because then I'll be browsing a character's move list (like Erron Black or Tremor, for example) and then I'll suddenly see "Enhance". This enhance move is an enhanced version of a different move but it's a bit confusing knowing what one it is tied to simply because it is only called "Enhance" unless I can compare to the move list while in-game and then make note of it. Some characters have multiple "Enhance" moves which just adds to the confusion.
If there can be a slight change in the way the moves are listed or if they can come already with what move they are tied to in the move's notes, I'd appreciate it :)
Sure i'll look into it thanks for the feedback!

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
Just downloaded the app. I haven't got to mess with it to much yet to give any feedback but so far it's great. It's much more organized then my old notebook lol I gotta start transferring tonight