What's new

Combo Video - Tempest MKX : Kung Lao Interaction Combo x 5 By ETC Mcfly (Viable)

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
It's not Divekicks hes getting guys, its JiK. He's still only hitting with one Divekick. JiK is cancellable as well all know, he's cancelling it into the interactable, which is cancellable into JiK. Any character who can connect a JiK after a high enough launcher can make use of this JiK spam. McFly just happens to main Kung Lao. I'd look around and see what you can come up with, it's such a cool idea hes come up with, some of you should try to be build on it with your characters :)

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Please get this tier-whore Kung Lao ETC Mcfrigginfly's videos outta here. Do we really need to see more cheapness out of this character.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Please get this tier-whore Kung Lao ETC Mcfrigginfly's videos outta here. Do we really need to see more cheapness out of this character.
The guy mains Hat Trick with some Tempest AND some BSaw on the side. So lol @ tier whore

On top of that, this is universal tech for almost every single character.

You have literally no idea.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
If he got infinite stamina, will this be an infinite combo? Or at least a lot of hits for a lot of damage before dropping?

now thats interesting, using the interactable to get more divekicks
It's not Divekicks hes getting guys, its JiK. He's still only hitting with one Divekick. JiK is cancellable as well all know, he's cancelling it into the interactable, which is cancellable into JiK. Any character who can connect a JiK after a high enough launcher can make use of this JiK spam. McFly just happens to main Kung Lao. I'd look around and see what you can come up with, it's such a cool idea hes come up with, some of you should try to be build on it with your characters :)
Now I created a combo with Multi-DK