What's new

Combo Video - Kung Lao MKX: Kung Lao 41% X-Ray 2 Uppercuts Combo (FIRST HIT) LOL Damage!!!!

Shipetopic

50/50 is the best town to live in !
Dude, you misspelled "not viable 4 bar useless "

I am getting tired of this "super-duper 70 % kombo videos", where people using impractical strings and 2+ bars in doubtful circumstances or using unsafe on recovery buffs right before the combo.

I am getting tired of this "super-duper 70 % kombo videos", where people using impractical strings and 2+ bars in doubtful circumstances or using unsafe on recovery buffs right before the combo.

I think you missed the point.

You could get 38 for 1 bar and 38 for none if you start with 44

In the corner it's easy to get 40-43 for 1 bar or no meter
Yeah bro! I managed to get combos much damage with a bar 49-50% but great execution. only I regret that the "combos swag" No reward better damage.

;)

Yeah! It is a bit of a joke for me. I achieved good damage but great execution. Only I like to do "swag combos".

Shipetopic

50/50 is the best town to live in !
I think you missed the point.
Oops, that's right, my apologies.
Once I saw Ex move going into X-Ray I've lost interest, didn't even realized it is from McFly, therefore for entertaining purposes.

I have no doubt in his great execution.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I guess instead of winning everything doing B2 or B22 into low hat the entire match, and random ex spins when the opponent finally foams at the mouth, you COULD actually play Kung Lao like a normal character.