What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Today

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I have to agree re Baraka not being an optimal choice. If he is anyting like his Mk9 counterpart, MEH, MEH, and another MEH for good measure!

hope the second from the left is kabal with a makeover (got rid of the dreads, replaced with a perm)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Definitely Bo rai cho, pretty sure there's a cyborg in there. Another ninja it looks like, can't tell about the 2nd from the left though.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Whens Reiko showing up? I already gave up on Kabuki jo ;p

Honestly i hope they add some stages also besides the 4 new kombatants but looking foward to tommrrow i just hope this is sold as a kombat pack 2 and not individual sales like injustice did for zod and Martian if i recall correctly.

Fucking sucks having this for pc/ps4/xbone this dlc is going to cost me heh. Espically with the issues i have running this on xbone. Dare i say it pc verison is more stable now then xbone mkx for me. With that said i have yet to try it since the last patch on xbone.

They only guess character i can kinda accept now is freddy but not if he takes up the any slots for these 4 new dlcs. Any guest characters now should not take the part of this dlc imo.

Rajhkeem Beck

Mr. Still Getting it Together
I overreated. I thought it was Smoke. It was merely Noob and the costume will be designed/based upon the deception look :/
Look:

Notice his arm? We all did. As well as his V-shaped physique and broad shoulders. But look at his arm, there is some sort of costume related bump. I feel it's Noob, look at what Noob wore previously:

GGs. Before the game's release and before KP1. I made sure there was no way that Boon or the NRS team could miss my tweets, every day I'd send pictures of Smoke machines, cigarettes, Smoke clouds and even Smoke himself. Just asking, no, begging that they make Smoke playable. I hoped he'd be DLC, but no. He is not. He never will be. It's over. I hope to god I'm wrong, when I saw the sillhouette on the left hand side, actual tears came to my eyes and I had to leave my desk. I was so happy. And now that I've looked closer, I've calmed down and came to the conclusion that it's Noob.... OR BARAKA!! That's very possible too. In MKX there was little costume-part thingies around Baraka's arm, and two small ropes over his shouler. The picture also has that, but it still seems more likely to be Noob based on. However look at the fore arm of what I suspect to be Noob but as I type this kinda think it might be Baraka. Compare these images:
and

I don't know. It's early speculation, and tomorrow it should all be revealed. I might take a closer look at the other ones and see if I can find anything.
If it is a troll. You never know. You could get Noob/smoke best if both?

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
BaraKa

Frost

fujin

Bo rai cho
Suprised if rain is not included but who knows maybe we get a kp3 or a few nore dlc after these. Imo that would be smart and keep mkx fresh after this 2nd kombat pack.
I only see positives if they sipport this game longer then 8 months.

ConquaY

I play a bug lady, Bruce Lee and a cowboy.
If the second shadow is guest character I will be so disappointed. *Cough* where is Havik *Cough*