What's new

Match Footage - Kano MKX Kano Gameplay Trailer + New Level!

Here only for D'vorah and oh boy she looked stunning, updated on the select screen with her bugs flying around, her intro line to Kano was boss and OMG did she roll under him ala Mileena? :eek:
@Espio
No. Not ala Mileena. That "roll" is clearly not a special move, but the second hit of a combo string.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
The Eye lazers/grenade variation looks fucking TIGHT.

The parry variation looks bad. Seriously though, why would you not play eye lazer one anyway?

E

Eldriken

Here are some random ass gifs I made because why not.
lol, his airborne cannonball move looks like it is high to low. Oh, man. It might not be exactly the same as Earth Shake, but it's an aerial version. I'm gonna give him a shot.

Did I see a high AND low parry in his Commando stance or were those command grabs??
He appears to have both. A grappler that can also counter your high/low pokes! Though it's unclear if he really has true command throws/command grabs or just enhanced and more damaging normal throws.

He looks badass and thank GOD for the eye lasers lol.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Man, the more I watch this, the more hype I am. Every single variation is downright badass and looks incredibly distinct. He's the first character so far where I can really see myself playing every variation, rather than just one or two that really stand out to me with everyone else.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Did anyone noticed the enhancement move that switches the way he throw knifes?
I was thinking that he threw two different types of knives. Maybe the knives in the first variation were variation specific and the EX Knives in cybernetics were universal?

Just a guess, but I'd assume the weapon stance ones were unique and the cybernetics ones would be universal along with ball.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
My mind went that he must have an overhead option also after the roll.
In the last variation he does a tackle after the roll so maybe (hopefully) that will be an overhead and the kick a low with relatively safe frames on both. Maybe even Batgirl's +frames from her cartwheel kick type stuff. :joker:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I was thinking that he threw two different types of knives. Maybe the knives in the first variation were variation specific and the EX Knives in cybernetics were universal?

Just a guess, but I'd assume the weapon stance ones were unique and the cybernetics ones would be universal along with ball.
Wait no, the ex knife barrier is cybernetic specific, you can see in the variation select screen.

The enhancement powers his knifes kills, allows the use of knife combos, Boon said it, i got it wrong.

i noticed something weird. he has the big knifes on his back in cutthroat and commando, but not in cybernetic. thats weird because he uses them in strings and the standard throw. will he be completely differnent in cybernetic? also you see him doing a low/mid knife toss in cybernetic with knifes from his belt, while he throws the ones on his back in cutthroat.