What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Can someone please who has a code just get into a match and write down the frame data for characters like A-List Johnny and HT Jacqui? Sacrifice your win rate for 3 games for the sake of us.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I feel the urgent need to go to the lab and test stuff but PC players aren't allowed in this one... keep the info coming before I scratch the walls and the ceiling of my room!!

Don't know if there is anything character specific, I'd love to see something about Subbie, specially Cryomancer and Unbreakable (is the damage penalty of the aura still there?).
Dude you're on PC? Add me. My tag is Braindead2009

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
WTF is wrong with y'all? In what world is that a good thing? Losing stamina because your opponent broke???
Should breaking also sends your opponent full screen and pauses the game for 5 minutes, maybe, spawns some lemonade also so you could catch your breath, yeah?

Fuck outta here.

virtiqaL

Noob
WTF is wrong with y'all? In what world is that a good thing? Losing stamina because your opponent broke???
Should breaking also sends your opponent full screen and pauses the game for 5 minutes, maybe, spawns some lemonade also so you could catch your breath, yeah?

Fuck outta here.
It resets the situation, like a breaker should. And it slows down the pace a bit in a game that most agree is a little too offense-based most of the time.

It's a good change.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®

Fuck outta here.
I agree. It would have been better if breaking didn't cost stamina at all. I don't understand why the attacker is punished for landing a combo that is subsequently broke. Just let both players keep their stamina. It also keeps the pace of the game going and fair.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

Fuck outta here.
In this current meta, you do a breaker, you lose your stamina and 2 bars, and people like Tanya and cassie can use their stamina to run up to you after you broke and do their relentless pressure.

Please tell me how that is a good thing?

I'm glad it takes both stamina bars now. NRS is really doing something good with this

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
as soon as i signed up i got an email with my code for dl :) , gonna put some time in tommorow with my scrub zero

Wetdoba

All too easy...

Fuck outta here.
Your opponent just spent 2 bars to avoid certain death and all you have to do is think about your next move instead of immediately sprint back in. This change was 100% needed

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

Fuck outta here.
Well, I get why they want it to cost resources to do it, so you can't just break for free. But the idea is to not be put at too much of a disadvantage when you break when you're already at one. Breaking in its current form can give too much of an offensive opportunity to the other player when it's supposed to give you a second chance.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
It resets the situation, like a breaker should. And it slows down the pace a bit in a game that most agree is a little too offense-based most of the time.

It's a good change.
Y'know, the reason why they first added the stamina depletion to breakers in MKX was so there would never be the "Kabal problem". Basically so that some character could go back to playing keep away and gain another full 2 bars of meter off zoning before the opponent gets in again, then once they get hit can just breaker, send your opponent full screen and start it up again.

This change 100% makes that right back to where it was, where now Kitana can just keepaway for days, break when you're close and start it up again. Especially considering she doesn't care about stamina very much with her amazing walk speed/wavedashing.

This should have been the change to block breakers, not regular breakers. If it was on block breakers it makes sense, the person you block breakered cant run in and pressure, they gotta deal with zoning a bit first. But this... this is dumb imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.