What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
No it won't, literally everything else will be the same. If they decide to stick with just this change and dont nerf anything else he'll still be top tier easily.
Pako said to Tom Brady something like "remember when Liu Kang USED to jail?"
I think he will get more nerfs...

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Impressions of a tortoise:

Good connections are godlike. Being able to anti-air feels amazing.
If you're playing on a shitty wifi connection 3 floors away from your router, this netcode won't magically make it perfect.
None of your controller settings from the game are saved going in. i.e. if you don't play with release check remember to turn it off. I thought my inputs were getting messed up until I checked that.

Praise be to NRS.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Screw the codes NR!! Just make this a open Beta please so we can all stop bicthing about "No Codes yet"! I see all these threads about charater changes and people screaming" good nerf", or" great buff " and cant play it.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
XB1 - 2 sets in. it's a bit better on the first one compared to the previous connection(not much) but the 2nd I got was horrible. these ping displays are not working. will try more later. hopefully I get a match that "feels like offline".

Kano soon pls.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
It seems like since more people joined those people with 100+ ping connections feel like shit now. The low pings are still amazing but too many high pings.

I've also noticed that a few of the people here who claimed they had such amazing Internet and low pings were full of shit, but I'm not naming names. -.-

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
It seems like since more people joined those people with 100+ ping connections feel like shit now. The low pings are still amazing but too many high pings.

I've also noticed that a few of the people here who claimed they had such amazing Internet and low pings were full of shit, but I'm not naming names. -.-
I may be mistaken, but surely noone can claim to have "amazing ping". Isn't it a measurement that's entirely dependent on both players?

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Someone else think that would be a good move from nrs to release the big patch in the middle of february to "stop" a bit the arrival of sfv, and then in march release kp2 and a smaller patch?

Altsa

So I got a code but I've got a problem. I have no idea how to play any of the characters currently in the beta.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I may be mistaken, but surely noone can claim to have "amazing ping". Isn't it a measurement that's entirely dependent on both players?
Nah if you do a speed test you can check your Up, Down, and Ping. So say if my Ping is 15 and yours is 25, our combined Ping will be 40 and it will play godlike. But if I have a Ping of 15 and yours is 135, then it will show a combined 150 and most likely play at a far far less quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.