What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Can you be poked out of EX Spear if done after B4? I know it can be poked if cancelled off B3 or F4.
Not sure, didn't have anyone to test with, i found it in match and just improvised.

Edit - it cancels hella early and the move comes out in 13f. So you'd be hard pressed to interrupt on reaction if there is a gap.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
mannn so i just did this and came in here to post i didnt even check if some did it while i was on my way home.. i could have just been playing matches ...lol...
good stuff man .
Lol, I should've tagged you in the post. My bad

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
gonna repost just in case it might help someone

i know this is for changes but ill post this here to help get the word out.. maybe it will help more people get codes

FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T GOTTEN A CODE YET

so for some reason , i was having problems with typing in my wbid on the beta website . sometimes it would say my password was wrong but sometimes it went though. ( i tried submitting to get the beta more than once) still until today i had no beta code.. so i went on the mortal kombat website and sent them a email through their system. telling them that i have tried loggin in with 50/50 success and that i would like to know if they received my substitution. this was about 3 short hours ago..

i come home and check my mail and nothing is in my inbox tab....

But -

i have gmail and for some reason i have an "ALL MAIL" tab.. and sure as shit, my beta code had just arrived about 30 mins ago. ( note thatr the ALL MAIL tab was not my SPAM tab- nothing was in my spam)

So i dont know if it was the email... changing my password .. or just a fluke that is was in the ALL MAIL tab (and not my normal inbox) but this is something that i would maybe suggest some people to try and see if it helps speed up their process. ..all things are easy to do and could hurt.. as for the email .. maybe something as simple as saying that you just wanted to make sure your submission went though correctly. once again i dont guarantee this will work but i did get a code withing 3 hours of me send the email after i have been waiting 3 days .

and for my "stats" i pretty much had this game since day one - all skins except for gold scorp, all dlc chars, and double digit days logged in time like most here so alot of you other guys should be qualified as well.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Holy shit the new Netcode is awesome. I received my beta code Thursday or Friday night along with the rest of the first wave of PS4 guys, but due to a prior engagement was unable to really tear into it until tonight. I played a few games the night I received the code, but with max rollback, along with the fact that I am terrible with the initial four characters, I was not able to properly judge the Netcode, nor did I have the time or energy to do so.

Unfortuneately, spending an entire week off of MKX wreaked havoc on my execution, but for the first time in this game's lifespan I felt as though any matches I lost were due to the fact that I got outplayed by genuinely better players or tactics while playing online, without a shred of online unaccountability.

It brough a tear to my eye to go against the occasional Cryo Sub, accustomed to winning by scrubby online tactics without any knowledge about how the game actually works, and wreck that shit. Sub Zero's slide is now punishable online, guys!

Anyways, just chiming in to say that the future looks bright for this game w.r.t. Online. Incredible undertaking by NRS.

Etoroguy

Why isn't Jax's Farm a playable stage?
I don't know if this has been said but when fisticuffs has the chip buff activated, his throws do 17%

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Ugh, I need a damn beta code. The regular netcode is so BAD. I actually sat there and facepalmed after winning because I still played like shit with the input delay.
Did anyone manage to get a code after signing up more than once? I signed up again because I wasn't sure if my WB account was verified the 1st time I signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.