What's new

MKX character destiny

RemainSolid

It don’t always be like it is... but it do.
Tanya - All variations
Shinnok - Impostor, Necromancer, Bone Shaper
Quan Chi - Sorceror, Summoner, Warlock

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
I'm definitely playing Johnny for my first match. Probably All-Star because that'd be the most familiar I'd think. Then I'll try his other variations. After, I'll play around with everyone for a while until I figure out who's the most fun to play

I'm gonna try subs grandmaster and maybe cryomancer and raidens displacer first then some form of shinnok then probably whoever feels good through story mode

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Definitely Shirai Ryu Takeda, followed by Dualist Liu Kang. Possibly Cutthroat or Commando Kano depending on how they hold up.

However, if Jax has a solid command-grab variation, I'll main the shit out of Carl Weathers.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
As absurdly hard as it will be for the character whore that I am, I am forcing myself to stick to two characters this time around. My current thinking is that I will be maining one sorcerer (either Quan or Shinnok) and one Brute (Jason, Goro, or Kotal). Picking between Quan and Shinnok will be like picking a favorite child. Just so hard.

I was hoping Baraka would be playable, but that doesn't seem likely at this point so I'm looking at other characters. Reptile looks fun so I might go with him.

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
Kotal Kahn - War and Son God ---- the totems don't look useful enough to justify Blood God at first, but probably could be very good after you master him.

Takeda - Variation Uncertain

RexxyC

what's done is done
Shinnok -- Impostor
Ermac -- Master of Souls
Quan Chi -- Warlock
Cassie Cage -- Hollywood
Kitana -- Assassin