What's new

MKX Broadcast live via PlaystationLATAM Twitch channel, ft. Tyler Lansdown!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I love people of all levels, and I am trying to be incredibly patient.

But by now, I am SUPER ready to see some people who know how to play fighting games play MKX :confused:
I agree man. I said it before and I'll say it again. It is incredibly frustrating to see Tekken7 stream near high level play for almost 20 characters last weekend a year away from release, while we're subjected to this.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I agree man. I said it before and I'll say it again. It is incredibly frustrating to see Tekken7 stream near high level play for almost 20 characters last weekend a year away from release, while we're subjected to this.
Can I get link for Tekken7 stream archives pls?

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
A fraction of the length, no real difference in skill level, but 1000% better than the Amazon stream.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Finally got to see Takeda used........without a single whip attack...

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Ah I see..Damn , on to Thursday I guess
Yea. They just showed his three variations in select (Wrestler, Heavy Weapons, Pumped Up), played Heavy Weapons, and briefly showed his rocket launcher (straight projectile, blockable) and his machine gun (straight projectile). No meter burned versions (if any) shown.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
I feel the same way. KI ruined me as it's devs early on were playing well and kicking everyone's ass. Only a few ever lost, and when they did it was against players who knew what they were doing.

MKX has been the complete opposite. Devs (who say they've been playing for months) lose to day one button masters, and so far every stream and GP content release has been casual focused. I'm so ready for this Saturday, and for this game to drop. I'm hyping myself up just to play an MK game again, and watch some real MKX gameplay.