What's new

Question MK9 Online

ChuckFiasco

"I'm the 12th best Sub-Zero player in the world."
Why is MK9 online on XBL such garbage since the switch to the "new" servers? It was bad before, but alot of the time now its virtually unplayable.

Is there anybody to notify/bitch to about the situation? Does anyone give a shit? Probably no on both if I had to guess...
I don't think so. The game was poor online since day one, got a little better after (on Xbox LIVE), but I stopped playing online because of how overall poor it was.

Tried the PC version a few weeks ago, and generally the same.

Such a shame, as the game is exceptional otherwise, and I don't have easy local scene options.

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
The connections are definitely less stable on PSN since the switch, many desynchronisations. The lag is about the same though, so it could be worse I guess?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I thought MK9 for the 360 was on Xbox servers and not gamespy so it was only the other platforms that were effected. Perhaps I'm just not knowledgable.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Why don't I ever have the problems you people do?

It's not like I'm rich or overly tolerant. I genuinely have no clue why these things happen to you guys to the degree that they do.

TwiztidOne

I don't know who that is...
Yeah since the server change I can't even play kabal. The game always desynchs after every other nomad dash cancel, it's gotten to the point where I'm considering dropping kabal for Sonya and I totally hate that bitch.