What's new

MK9 Kratos Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
...50/50 opinion here. Regardless, Kratos is still not MK. Could be a decent playable character but I think it would only be fair to put Baraka and Shao Kahn in the next GoW. (just to get a rise out of the GoW fans) Fuck it, make Shao Kahn the final boss in the next GoW. That'd make me happy.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
...50/50 opinion here. Regardless, Kratos is still not MK. Could be a decent playable character but I think it would only be fair to put Baraka and Shao Kahn in the next GoW. (just to get a rise out of the GoW fans) Fuck it, make Shao Kahn the final boss in the next GoW. That'd make me happy.
THIS! 100% lol. See how those fuckers like it... Oh god, Considering god of war is famous for alternate costumes. There's a possibility the next god of war will have a Sub-Zero or Scorpion alt lol.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
THIS! 100% lol. See how those fuckers like it... Oh god, Considering god of war is famous for alternate costumes. There's a possibility the next god of war will have a Sub-Zero or Scorpion alt lol.
lol, I hope it happens, fuck em. MK team needs to quit fuckn with the MK roster & give us just MK characters. wtf.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Idk, I've bitched out their twitter accounts lol. I just don't know why the fuck this couldn't wait until mk10

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Idk, I've bitched out their twitter accounts lol. I just don't know why the fuck this couldn't wait until mk10
Well ya see, it's because MK10 is actually going to be MK vs Pokemon & no one wants to see Jiggly Puff get murdered by Kratos. Instead, we want to have Scorpion and Sub-Zero tear Kratos the fuck up.

(my best guess for MK10 ^^)

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
I always thought that Kratos would be playable in a future MK game. Had that thought since Mortal Kombat Armageddon. Look now its reality this time. I mean Kratos actually does fit in MK. Although I would rather have just MK characters, but im not upset with this. It not like he going to be in the story mode.

In my opinion it should have been Quan Chi instead of Kratos considering the fact that QUAN CHI IS ACTUALLY A MK CHARACTER.

techn9ne

Footsies
hahaha this is total complete bullshit... there is a simple explanation for this.... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

RSLIU

Noob
I dont understand what is with you guys i mean come on god of war!!! the most badass player to hit the play station he fits right in the game he's not scared of anything!! It mite even boost up the mk world i mean i have been playing it since it vcame out and for the ppl that know me karatos fits in with me LOOK OUT too all the ppl out there that dont like it your just HATERS to the old crew lets use him to show them what the god of war can do in MORTALKOMBAT....

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I dont understand what is with you guys i mean come on god of war!!! the most badass player to hit the play station he fits right in the game he's not scared of anything!! It mite even boost up the mk world i mean i have been playing it since it vcame out and for the ppl that know me karatos fits in with me LOOK OUT too all the ppl out there that dont like it your just HATERS to the old crew lets use him to show them what the god of war can do in MORTALKOMBAT....
He won't be used in tournaments, he will be banned from tournaments. It doesn't matter who they chose as the PS3 exclusive character, or who they choose as the 360 exclusive character. They could add the most dark and badass character ever made, but if it's console exclusive than people will have a problem with it especially tournament players. The reason why you can't have console exclusive characters allowed in tournaments, is because not everyone will have match-up experience versus the console exclusives.

Aside from the tournament players, other people have different reasons of why they don't like this idea. None of which I care about. The only problem I have personally is that we already have to limit something in the game in order to make it tournament viable, and the game isn't even out yet.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Then play God of War. NOT EVERYONE love GoW. It is a good game, but its not the best, imo. relax dude ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.