What's new

MK9 console poll

Which console will you be buying MK9 for?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Both

• Total voters

McNasty

Moist.
Purchasing a console for this game and would like to know which would have the most MK9 users. Idea stolen from MKonline...

X820

Noob
Xbox 360 for sure.

I have both and the online system is not only better on the xbox, the online community is too.

Dark_Rob

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
I'd like to have it for both because there are a lot of smart mouthed little twats that I would love to destroy. I'm not going to bank that much money on a game that could be broken as hell though. 360 it is.
Yea I kind of feel the same way. I will get it for 360 first and if its good then Il snag a copy for PS3 as well.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm sure there will be patches if there's an issue this time around ;)

But yeah I'm getting it on the 360...why get it for a console that will lag more, and with the newer up to 8 people yeah...lol I'll bet xbox will handle that better then PSN(just a hunch given how gamespy played) lol

Magintaspiro said:
Stupid question, stupid topic.
Tim Static said:
Then dont bother posting in here. Read, dislike, ignore. Pretty simple.
Just wondering why Tim is giving that advice to a member but when he posted almost an identical line about "stupid thread, stupid topic" sorta thing (on a topic that wasn't out of place). Then sent it to the graveyard.....just saying that its pretty hypocritical.

X820

Noob
IceyTruth said:
Just wondering why Tim is giving that advice to a member but when he posted almost an identical line about "stupid thread, stupid topic" sorta thing (on a topic that wasn't out of place). Then sent it to the graveyard.....just saying that its pretty hypocritical.
If you're talking about the slim xbox thread;

It wasn't the most intelligent thread ever created on these forums, as opposed to this one in wich somone is asking for information, Huge difference.

On another note, Tim as a moderator on this site is more then capable to judging what is and what isn't suitable to be gravedyard.

Any other questions?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
360, but I have a LOT of friends on the PS3...so depending on if I like the game, I will probably get it for both. For now though, 360 only, as it has a 100x better network.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, on MKO PS3 is winning(but then again that site is filled with PS fanboys) good to see most here will get it for Xbox :)

MKK hanzo

Magintaspiro said:
Stupid question, stupid topic.
Not to be offensive but this is a VERY important question. Imagine that the bigger user base is, say, PS3 and you only own a PS3 and someone run a tourney Xbox 360 only. What would you do?

Xbox 360 fo sho.

Can't imagine there being a massive difference in skill between the players populating XBL or PSN.

Going with PS3 simply because I prefer the Dual Shock 3 d-pad over the 360 d-pad...but I'm contemplating getting the limited "Tournament Edition" stick...so it's still a bit tentative.