What's new

MK2 Reptile if he was completely stealth

Just an off the wall question, but how much better if at all would reptile be if he could not be seen or heard while invisible? I think he would improve slightly. This wouldn't really change anything against the characters that could always find him easily, but against characters like cage and sub I think it would help. As a downside, it might make him harder to play as though.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
It would absolutely be a benefit to Reptile as the opposing player would have to watch for the camera to shift up to know when a jump-in or crossover attack in coming. For someone like me, I am able to use a combination of my ears and judge distances fairly well. I can aaRH or uppercut an invisible Reptile 90% of the time. Good topic though.

I just wish there was a good way to track him while (you) are invisible. You really have to be able to visualize well. Does anyone have a short list of the best Reptile players?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I just wish there was a good way to track him while (you) are invisible. You really have to be able to visualize well. Does anyone have a short list of the best Reptile players?
The only two that come to mind are DavidGem and AriaDelano (retired).

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Fusion...

I think it would definitely help Reptile if he made no sound while invisible. Though, a lot of times I try to use Reptile's noises to goad people into an attack, which I am waiting to punish.