What's new

MK11 Kompetitive Forum: Organzing the kompetitive discussion from the kasual

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Most general discussion threads already seem to be talking about just the competitive variations so it remains to be seen how useful these specific Kompetitive sections are. Could be wrong on this though.

In either case I appreciate you working on TYM like this for us Storms!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Most general discussion threads already seem to be talking about just the competitive variations so it remains to be seen how useful these specific Kompetitive sections are. Could be wrong on this though.

In either case I appreciate you working on TYM like this for us Storms!
Thanks. I'm taking the feedback very seriously as TYM is meant for the players, especially the Kompetitive scene so we need to be as accommodating as possible.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Okay, so I need some suggestions on what to move into this forum.

@Juggs give it some thought, please. Perhaps @Circus thread about "it's okay to play a mid-tier" and the frame data thread?

Right now this forum is essentially empty and I'd like to change that.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Cool but to keep it all the way live....i really don't see the purpose of having a Competitive Forum since we already have character forums that discuss tech, combos, and even videos. What would make Competitive Forum different from those ?Question mark? @STORMS

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Cool but to keep it all the way live....i really don't see the purpose of having a Competitive Forum since we already have character forums that discuss tech, combos, and even videos. What would make Competitive Forum different from those ?Question mark? @STORMS
Simply put... I'm listening to feedback.

Also, as we grow and welcome new players and new members... not all of them play on a kompetitive level. Some may want to come here to discuss topics on a kasual level. With that said, you have a pool of two different forms of discussion. Granted, I am not sure if this forum will even work, but it's worth a shot.

So many players use Discord, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch to discuss things... that's four huge platforms to essentially compete with, so we gotta do whatever can to accommodate.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Simply put... I'm listening to feedback.

Also, as we grow and welcome new players and new members... not all of them play on a kompetitive level. Some may want to come here to discuss topics on a kasual level. With that said, you have a pool of two different forms of discussion. Granted, I am not sure if this forum will even work, but it's worth a shot.

So many players use Discord, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch to discuss things... that's four huge platforms to essentially compete with, so we gotta do whatever can to accommodate.
Hmmmmmm....ok. Lets see if the people who gave you that feedback actually contribute these forums. We shall see if this works :)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
This forum has always been for mainly for competitive discussions and I hate that it's becoming too casual mode. I guess it couldn't sustain itself anymore if it's not welcoming but the casual threads are really annoying.

Hopefully that was just a pre-release phase and we can get back to the business now.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Thanks for this @STORMS man, appreciate the effort. If anything else it's worth a shot at bringing back some big players and the long threads of game breakdown. Having one place to find all discussion of serious competitive play is what a lot of people asked for. I'll spread the word that you created this to some of the players.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Thanks for this @STORMS man, appreciate the effort. If anything else it's worth a shot at bringing back some big players and the long threads of game breakdown. Having one place to find all discussion of serious competitive play is what a lot of people asked for. I'll spread the word that you created this to some of the players.
Thanks and yes, any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

I'm not interested in "begging" any players to come back, but like the saying... "if you build it, they will come". I'm going that route.