What's new

MK10 Contest - Character Development anyone?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Here is my plan... I don't want to see this all of a sudden die after one of these characters is voted upon and wins so how about this...

1. We vote for one of the characters
2. Said character wins
3. We run another contest, being everyone who chooses to enter, creates an appropriate arena/stage for this respective character. For example: Scorpion and the NetherRealm
4. Entries and submitted and voted upon
5. In still shots and in multiple drawing to simulate it, we create special moves for this character, etc, etc

^ This would happen over the course of several weeks/month(s)

What do you all think? I say we do it. We have the talent, damnit!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
animating drawings is insanely hard i give you that, i would congratulate the one who would spend his time making the storm's idea happening.

But every step is a victory so do not give up that early xD

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
animating drawings is insanely hard i give you that, i would congratulate the one who would spend his time making the storm's idea happening.

I figure... why not?

I would just hate to have so much time go in to something to just let it... "die".

Fatality_check

Never Gonna Give

If you animated it like the endings in MK9 it wouldn't be bad. Like in After Effects. We were just looking at animating artwork at Uni. This does sound good, although I wouldn't necessarily be able to continue on what with Uni work coming up, but that doesn't stop everyone else :)