What's new

MK1 Online Stress Test Dates Announced (June 23-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

Status
While I can't participate due to PC, I'm super duper excited to see an entire weekend's worth of gameplay footage from a ton of players. Everyone invited to play around the gameplay reveal only got ~30m each.

Yeah, it will be the first chance everyone will have to truly find tech and figure out how these mechanics work.. So we’ll probably have a lot more information coming out of those three days than the last two weeks combined. Which is exciting.

I wonder if it'll be the same characters as the demo.
Count on it. Maybe even less. I just hope the early access for the pre-order is an actual early access and not another beta like MK11's was. But I dunno. First quarter 2019 feels like a bazillion years ago so hopefully they throw us a bone.

The 21st is when I have my pre-op for my hip replacement surgery. Too bad the game isn’t coming out sooner when I’m out on short term disability leave, lol. I’ll literally be coming back to work right around when MK1 comes out…

The 21st is when I have my pre-op for my hip replacement surgery. Too bad the game isn’t coming out sooner when I’m out on short term disability leave, lol. I’ll literally be coming back to work right around when MK1 comes out…
time to use those vacation days XD

Status