What's new

MK1 casual matchmaking is broken and needs to be fixed ASAP

ive been running into a one and done guy and hour ago and since then i get connected to that guy EVERY SINGLE TIME and he declines every time. so hes basically blocking the game for me. this was an issue in the beta and i cant belive it hasnt been fixed yet. this was in no previous NRS title and i have no idea why its a thing now. absolutely gamebreaking.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Why is he declining you, are you on WiFi?

I was gonna say it’s early access and not many people have the game yet, but it was definitely happening in the beta, so something screwy is going on with match making.

the games entire online infrastructure is jank, net code is terrible. Lots of stuff needs to be fixed.

Why is he declining you, are you on WiFi?

I was gonna say it’s early access and not many people have the game yet, but it was definitely happening in the beta, so something screwy is going on with match making.

the games entire online infrastructure is jank, net code is terrible. Lots of stuff needs to be fixed.
im on cable, i dont know why he declines and it isnt isnt important anyway.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
im on cable, i dont know why he declines and it isnt isnt important anyway.
I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t me lmao. I declined a WiFi player back to back about 20 times until I gave up and stopped playing the other day.

hopefully now that the game is in the wild, NRS can fix everything but we’ll see.

Hello all.

I didn't have any issues on the beta (PS5) but now early release on Xbox. I can easily connect and challenge others but ... latency is awful most matches. I have not been able to find anyone under 50 ping, always 60 and above. ( yes most players I found were wireless unfortunately) I hope this gets resolved for global launch.