What's new

(MK X) What I noticed from the gameplay

How do we know there's a block button? I must have missed that. The only thing I care about from the video is this. It didn't show if there is dash cancelling. If there isn't then it's gonna feel like injustice

rolz420zx

MindGamez
My thought on the meter thing is that it seems to be like Street Fighter Ultra/Super, in this game Xray/EX. Where you have your meter to enhance special moves (lets assume 3 bars) but you also have you Xray which is separate. Similar to an Ultra in Street Fighter. That is how Scorp was able to MB 2 attacks into Xray.

I noticed something pretty big, not sure if its been said already but it seems like instead of a MB B3 all characters have a armoured special. 1:35 for scorpians armoured special that he does after his enhanced hook and the big guy seems to do a simular move in the fight sequence directly after. both moves have that mb b3 sound

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
I noticed something pretty big, not sure if its been said already but it seems like instead of a MB B3 all characters have a armoured special. 1:35 for scorpians armoured special that he does after his enhanced hook and the big guy seems to do a simular move in the fight sequence directly after. both moves have that mb b3 sound
Xrays

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
I noticed something really important - The way the loser gets up when the announcer says Finish Him!

Finally he doesn't get up normally! He looks all groggy and fked up... Just wish they hadn't dropped that ball in Injustice

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
It'll be cool If they brought back Scorpions's fatality where there's is a lot of scorpions and they kill your opponent like they had in UMK3

Pearl Monnkey

Mountain Climber
It'll be cool If they brought back Scorpions's fatality where there's is a lot of scorpions and they kill your opponent like they had in UMK3
Yup, cept this time they don't black out the gang rape. This game is looking better as it gets more revealed. I hated on this shit at first but now I'm like O_O Gonna wait 'til it drops to cop a PS4.

So theres a meter underneath the health bar for running/backdashing

That same meter is used up during :ex moves and interactable usage

timestamp'd link of the presentation showing backdash taking meter

(4 minutes and 45 seconds in if TYM makes the link all weird n stuff)

Does this mean using too many actions, like backdashing/interactables will leave you unable to use them for a short period of time? You can also see how quickly it regenerates when Scorpion does a combo shortly after the backdash.