What's new

mk vs dc universe confirmed

Tim Static

Adminerator
He pulls you up to his face and says "I'm Batman." and you die from total bad-asseness :)

LOL @ Zaq

is that website up yet?

ZAQ

Noob
Not when I tried... I reaaaaally, fuckin wish I knew where that old pic I made of MK vs DC was lol

Azuro

Noob
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

I still can't believe this all. This is just pure madness.

Haha, this could be something, who gives a f which characters, you rather want some black guy who wears sunglasses at night and a fro instead of say a Clayface?

Just give us a good game technically, thats all we ask for

Enigma

Noob
Kotaku is reporting that a former Midway employee who worked on this game contacted them and told them that the game had been severely toned down because Warner Brothers refused to have an M rating on the game. "Minimal blood, no gore, and no fatalities."

This game will be good. Thinking positive is the only thing you can do. I agree that I would have rather seen a new gen 2D MK game but what are the odds that that woulda happend? Don't get your hopes up though because you'll probably get let down either way. MK has never done this so no one will no what to expect.

Hope it's playable, because I'm buying the day it comes out no matter what.

"Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - It's everything you've heard, nothing you expected! Details tomorrow" maybe this is an indication that we are all going in the wrong direction... maybe its not even a fighting game???? doubtfull but who knows right they did pair up with dc

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I was also contacted by a former Midway employee about this a couple weeks ago, he is in standard agreement about the idea. The reason why this is so poorly received is that the crossover for it is just about useless to MK fans. I think MK vs KI would have been the most understandable but least profitable crossover they could have done in effort to continue the trend of being intentionally uninvolved with and unlike SF, however in this situation, doing MK v DC would be an obvious desperation tactic to get more people interested in the games. There is a 99% guarantee that the game will pretty bad overall but that 1% is the only positive thinking you're going to get out of me over this.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Remember all of the hate for LoZ: Wind Waker?

I knew about this crossover already. I will still buy the game, probably for both systems. Seems interesting to me and it's MK.