What's new

MK Trilogy combovideo: Deranged Kombat Trilogy

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Hi, everyone!

Morbid Kombat Trilogy (my 2nd combovid) was originally released on 2004 but Ded was kind enough to record all the kombos again. Not only he flawlessly reproduced every single kombo, but he even upgraded some of them. He also recorded some other ideas of his own, as well as some other kombos that I discovered back then, but never had the chance (or intention) to release. This new video is called Deranged Kombat Trilogy and it shouldn't be treated just like a redux, but like a whole new video since it has "new" kombos, new presentation and different music from the original. Thanks to everyone involved in the original video (too many to list again!) and of course to ded for his endless support to MK.

Additionally, if you want to watch the original 2004 video:

And the teaser for "Deranged" I released last year:

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Thanks, man. As for that combo, even though is not my favorite, it's on the top 5, I remember having a blast doing these combos back in 2003-2004 and those 3 SUJKs surprised the hell out of me when I got them jeje

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
Love ded's stuff. This was a pleasant surprise today.
Love the editing of Gojira's Art of Dying. Pretty sure I heard Charles Manson in there too :p
You guys are keeping my childhood alive with these vids :D

All the best,
OBS