What's new

MK Revolution, a mix between UMK3/MKT and MK9

OK guys, here is another beta version of my game MK Revolution.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/od7cz8lmhuzoaqx/MK+Revolution.rar

Notes:
- Arcade mode is unfinished, doesn't have endurances and bosses yet. The last column is empty.
- The stage behavior changes in MUGEN 1.1, so you will see the BG "shaking"
- Temporary disabled the Tag and Endurances selection, all the options are single fighter.
- I've added/changed the colission boxes at last minute and a lot of troubles surface. Some animations were incomplete, I fix them but haven't checked all of them.
- Since I made the special moves without "blue" boxes, there is a posibility of broken stuff , like Kano's DF LP move

- Cage, Baraka, Raiden doesn't have kombos.
- Noob Saibot and Rain doesn't have anything yet.
- Sonya, Stryker and Jax are incomplete (not all the special moves yet)
- The game don't have any finishing move yet
- Kombo breaker not implemented
- Agressor is incomplete, you can activate it by pressing block+run (3 meters required). But as said before is incomplete.
- Some characters have some EX moves, you can execute them the same as MK9

I wanted to do a lot more but I'll continue later, at least is something playable.

ATM there are just a few EX moves but I'll add them in later versions.
Breakers are disabled too, but I'll implement it.
And with 3 bars you can activate Aggressor instead X-Ray

Just an example of a high % kombo
Note: I use EX fan lift because if a fan hits before regular fan lift it activates damage protection. It isn't activated with EX fan lift

After this video I made a change in fan damage. if a fan hits then other fans does 50% of its original damage.
With this change the same kombo does 80% and fits the idea I have in mind of a "3 bar 80% range kombo"
The idea is to have 40% meterless kombo at max.
Damage protection is not activated with jumping kicks but normals does close to 50% of its original arcade (high) damage.