What's new

MK Movie Actor Wishlist

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Well, since the movie is official, which actors do you want portraying your favorite characters?

These are mine

Liu Kang/ Sung Kang...one of the best asian actors plus he has the same last name lol

Johnny Cage / Ryan Reynolds...I mean the guy is Johnny Cage!!!

Shang Tsung / Ken Watanabe... this guy is just so fun to watch and very intimidating on screen. The pic screams, your soul is mine lol!

Jax / Terry Crews...i like Michael Jai White but Crews would look badass as Jax!

Sonya Blade / Alison Larter...i would say Uma Thurman, ScarJo or Charlize Theron but lets be real here

Kano / Liev Shreiber...seeing as how he portrays being an asshole effectively in movies and looking like kano i'd say he's the right fit.

Raiden / Jeff Bridges...Never gonna happen but hey lemme dream a bit.

Kitana / Roselyn Sanchez... I feel she looks a bit like her

Didn't add the ninjas or cyber ninjas cause let's be honest any asshole can put on a costume and cover his face up.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage

Liev can play bearded Kano, if he needs to, as well!

Honestly, I felt Christopher Lambert did a very good job as Raiden, let's be honest...only Raiden and Johnny Cage were liked in this film. Now, I'd vote for Linden Ashby as JC as well, but I doubt the guy looks as youthful now. Raiden wouldn't matter with some years.

Ryan Reynolds probably would be a good fit for JC, however. Terry Crews is probably the most ripped black actor on the planet, so, naturally...he complements Jax rather well!

Jeff Bridges would be great though, I'd just want him to play The Dude, but dressed like Raiden.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Mileena, Kitana and Sheeva = Kardasian Sisters

Sheeva being the Fugly one

joke obviously