What's new

MK II tournament ECT3 (saturday) June 25th 2011

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
pretty much this msg is for DCI, B2B, Dookie, davidgem, just need to know if you guys are showing up for mk2 , and do you play mk9 also?

if anyone is coming to ect3 for mk2 i will make sure its there

btbb99

Noob
im sure dciguy isnt going since he lives in nevada now, i cant speak for dookie and gem but they havent played mk2 since mk9 came out, even if they go i dont think it will be it for mk2 i think it will be for mk9, im not sure if i will be there yet, i would like to show support for mk2 and mk9 but im just not sure yet

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
btbb99 said:
im sure dciguy isnt going since he lives in nevada now, i cant speak for dookie and gem but they havent played mk2 since mk9 came out, even if they go i dont think it will be it for mk2 i think it will be for mk9, im not sure if i will be there yet, i would like to show support for mk2 and mk9 but im just not sure yet
Yeppers, Brian. I will try to make a special appearance for Summer Jam once life settles down out here.

summoning

any news from any of the other guys about mkII as of now it doesnt look good for MKII

btbb99

Noob
just talked to mike caldwell, there's a good chance he will be there. also billy bats told me there is a chance he will be there too, if those guys go plus dookie and gem, it will be great.

summoning

ok i need to know here , asap how many people will be down for mk2 or it will not happen , need at least 10 id say , umk3 and mk9 will be mostly whats going on here
btb you cant make it bro?

summoning

GEM good stuff!!

need more people or II is not happening btb you going? this is gonna be a very big MK major come all out and show your support for mk !!!

David Gem

Banned
I'm only good with all the ninjas except for smoke and Reptile. I also like to play with Kabal and Jax. Dammit. IDK.

If I had to choose, I'd toggle between Scorpion and Noob Saibot.

summoning

how do you mkii guys like this compared to the older games you doing good online?