What's new

Combo Video - Reptile Misc Reptile Kombos Thread (New Tech Inside)

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
does someone use the last combo with this reset ?
i actually dont use this special combo, but i go for resets alot. This helps me getting 40-50% out of combo + reset without using meter and if it fails (and my enemy doesn´t armor ;D), i´m safe and lost like 3% dmg

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
i actually dont use this special combo, but i go for resets alot. This helps me getting 40-50% out of combo + reset without using meter and if it fails (and my enemy doesn´t armor ;D), i´m safe and lost like 3% dmg
what combo you use with reset?

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
I want to share this with you because i think it looks awesome (also i want to know what´s the highest possible dmg out of b2 midscreen in nimble stance)

dd3 - b2 slight run 4 spit repdash uppercut run 21 f412 slide - 37%

//edit also i just tested this on goro :>.

Okay so i´ve found a 38% combo working on sub zero (maybe this is known idk)

dd3 b2 f4 repdash f4 repdash f4 repdash f41 f412 slide - 38%

i´d really like to know each optimal combo in nimble for every starter midscreen and corner

maybe we should do a thread for it and gather the information

Last edited:
I want to share this with you because i think it looks awesome (also i want to know what´s the highest possible dmg out of b2 midscreen in nimble stance)

dd3 - b2 slight run 4 spit repdash uppercut run 21 f412 slide - 37%

//edit also i just tested this on goro :>.

Okay so i´ve found a 38% combo working on sub zero (maybe this is known idk)

dd3 b2 f4 repdash f4 repdash f4 repdash f41 f412 slide - 38%

i´d really like to know each optimal combo in nimble for every starter midscreen and corner

maybe we should do a thread for it and gather the information
i have not gone on yet today but b1d4 njp exdd3 f4dash f4dash f4dash f4,1 f4, 1 slide f4, 1 slide (sorry for bad notations) does 42% midscreen if im not mistaken but i wonder if its enough time to do after dd3 b2 f4 dash f4 dash f4 dash f4,1, f4,1 slide, f4,1 slide would work so can get it meterless nice combos tho man

watching it again makes me think there is not going to be enough time but maybee just cancel the f4,1 and just do two reps of f4,1 slide right after the 3 f4dash's

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Ill post óptimal nimble combos for reptile later today
ty man. i´d really like to know the best combos for instant combo starts when you activated basilisk (meterless and 1 bar).

(i know these)

corner :

(meterless or 1 meter, if dd3 is exed :p )
dd3 - b2 f4 spit spit f4 spit f4 forceball uppercut f412 slide - 54%
dd3 - b2 4 spit 4 spit f41 forceball uppercut f412 slide - 50%
dd3 - b34 f4 spit f4 spit f4 forceball uppercut f412 slide - 50%
dd3 - f3b4 d3 f41 f41 f4 forceball uppercut f412 slide - 48%

(1 bar dd3 is activated in the combo)
f412 ex dd3 f4 spit f4 spit f41 f41 forceball f412 slide - 50%

midscreen

dd3 - b2 f4 repdash f4 repdash f4 repdash f41 f412 slide - 38% (if you have more dmg out of b2 let me know)

optimal combos i still need to know

midscreen and corner ( if not listed above)

(dd3 is activated before the start of the combo)

dd3 - b34
dd3 - f412
dd3 - slide
dd3 - ex slide
dd3 - ex dash
dd3 - ex klaw
dd3 - ex pounce
dd3 - 141 (?? maybe not useful at all)
dd3 - 2124 (?? maybe not useful at all)
dd3 - f21 1+3 ex (?? maybe not useful at all)
dd3 into forceball throw - combo

also i´d really like to know optimal combos out of those starters

34 ffb njp ex basilisk (combo)
b1d4 ffb njp ex basilisk (combo)
f412 ex basilisk slide (combo) [also sometimes i cant link f4 after the first slide and i have to hit another slide to confirm with f4]
ffb hits - ex basilisk (combo) [could happen aswell if a forceball hits the opponent you can instant go for ex basi and combo]
njp ex basilisk (combo)

Last edited:
ty man. i´d really like to know the best combos for instant combo starts when you activated basilisk (meterless and 1 bar).

(i know these)

corner :

(meterless or 1 meter, if dd3 is exed :p )
dd3 - b2 f4 spit spit f4 spit f4 forceball uppercut f412 slide - 54%
dd3 - b2 4 spit 4 spit f41 forceball uppercut f412 slide - 50%
dd3 - b34 f4 spit f4 spit f4 forceball uppercut f412 slide - 50%
dd3 - f3b4 d3 f41 f41 f4 forceball uppercut f412 slide - 48%

(1 bar dd3 is activated in the combo)
f412 ex dd3 f4 spit f4 spit f41 f41 forceball f412 slide - 50%

midscreen

dd3 - b2 f4 repdash f4 repdash f4 repdash f41 f412 slide - 38% (if you have more dmg out of b2 let me know)

optimal combos i still need to know

midscreen and corner ( if not listed above)

(dd3 is activated before the start of the combo)

dd3 - b34
dd3 - f412
dd3 - slide
dd3 - ex slide
dd3 - ex dash
dd3 - ex klaw
dd3 - ex pounce
dd3 - 141 (?? maybe not useful at all)
dd3 - 2124 (?? maybe not useful at all)
dd3 - f21 1+3 ex (?? maybe not useful at all)
dd3 into forceball throw - combo

also i´d really like to know optimal combos out of those starters

34 ffb njp ex basilisk (combo)
b1d4 ffb njp ex basilisk (combo)
f412 ex basilisk slide (combo) [also sometimes i cant link f4 after the first slide and i have to hit another slide to confirm with f4]
ffb hits - ex basilisk (combo) [could happen aswell if a forceball hits the opponent you can instant go for ex basi and combo]
njp ex basilisk (combo)
F412 ex dd3 slide f4 dash f4 dash f41 f41 ffb d2 f412 slide great middcreen to does 39-41% I apologize I literally just forgot damage zay sry but corner carry and dashs look official in it I find it easier myselfgetting a f4 after 2nd slide but I got timing now for the amount of delay to do f4 after 1st slide

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Okay so atm i just have time for labbing. So i can show you some more stuff. Maybe it´s new, maybe not.

Various combos (double njp corner and midscreen combo, for up to 45% dmg for 1 meter)

39% overhead - meterless (if you activate nimble without meter)

Well as you can see in the video i posted earlier, i had the same combo doing different dmg (38%). So you can get more dmg out of the combo if you wait a little bit the last hits will hit outside the nimble stance and scale less

42% low starter - 1 meter (if you activate nimble without meter)

Okay so atm i just have time for labbing. So i can show you some more stuff. Maybe it´s new, maybe not.

Various combos (double njp corner and midscreen combo, for up to 45% dmg for 1 meter)

Well as you can see in the video i posted earlier, i had the same combo doing different dmg (38%). So you can get more dmg out of the combo if you wait a little bit the last hits will hit outside the nimble stance and scale less

Great rep combos as usual here nimble combo for 43% off of low can be done off of double njp meterless set up if dont want to burn bar and cornercarry
Dd3 b34 f4 dash f4 dash f41 ffb d2 f412 slide after b34 need to let them drop just the slightest other wise after 1st f4 dash you gonna switch sides instead of head for the corner

I don't want seem arrogant but if you want know all max potential of Nimble(practicable or not)look at these videos.
I dare everyone do better.And please don't say:"Half of these combos are not useless"... cause half of you can't do it
Period.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I don't want seem arrogant but if you want know all max potential of Nimble(practicable or not)look at these videos.
I dare everyone do better.And please don't say:"Half of these combos are not useless"... cause half of you can't do it
Period.
Dude these combos are nuts!!! Are some of these post patch only? The nimble activation corner damage seems suped up.

Ps:Ill be honest the post does come off a Bit arrogant, but we all welcome the practical and impractical. Your video sectioned it off nicely. Great work.

Dude these combos are nuts!!! Are some of these post patch only? The nimble activation corner damage seems suped up.

Ps:Ill be honest the post does come off a Bit arrogant, but we all welcome the practical and impractical. Your video sectioned it off nicely. Great work.
yes can be sounds arrogant but trust me when I say I am a chilli guy just I can't stand in front of such stupid comments as I receveid:"you can't pull off that in a match"....when it's clearly written somes are impracticables.About patch...basilisk is faster now but I think were all possibile pre-patch.Damage also was always the same in my opinion and now with new netcode you can easily do a 50/60% combo with Reptile.At the end glad finally you noticed me cause I wrote to you several times on yt(I watched all your videos)asking you about triple slide in corner...trust me or not seems like impossibile for me.I would like now if there is a trick or simply I haven't the right timing to perform it.
Cheers

You could try F412 Dash, 14, once your opponent is on the ground, Ex DD3 to activate nimble, then go for a dash and b3d4 and continue your combo. Just be aware of a delay wake up