What's new

General/Other - Reptile Milky Situation is the Reptile of the WORLD

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
He's put in the work and it shows. He played perfectly and I am just so hyped right now. Everyone who knew him from MK9 knew he was amazing he just never could make it out to offline tournies. I know we've got some other good Reptile players here hopefully this will inspire everyone to get better. Please keep this thread up for him to see, and all Hail our Reptilian Overlord.

@LionHeart V1
@Milkman
@Shady
@AoK Ryan

Last edited:
There was a couple people I wanted to see make top 8, and milky was one of them. I main reptile and learned a lot from his reptile thru his twitch stream. Now I know why I could NEVER best him in a match, cause he is that GOOD. I hope milky wins!

P.s. Check out his stream twitch.tv/milkgasm

Congrats to my man @Milkman your Reptile is so solid! We're the only Reptile's to ever make it out of pools! (Yes Reptile mains, who only use Reptile) and we both got out in Winners! Too bad I lost to Foxygrandpa and Viking's Shinnok :/ slid bro
Good work bro. Didn't u put PL in losers? The other thread was saying milky put PL in losers. The streams were all over the place, so just want confirmation.

Shady

Noob
Been slept on. "Relative Newcomer" who's been playing since MK9 launch. And placed well in few tourneys he managed to make it out of.

Also, respect for character loyalty. The man literally only plays reptile on the big stage. I remember MK9 Toryuken him vs. REO in top 8. Shit was hype. Still on You Tube.

Go get em @Milkman