What's new

Mileena EX Air Ball Roll no longer punishes Ice Klone

TRi4L N 3ЯЯ0R

The world doesn't adjust to you.
You use to be able to punish Sub's ice Klone if you were willing to sacrifice and EX Air Ball Roll to go through it and punish. Now it does a weird bug where it goes through the Klone, but also goes through Sub Zero (blocking or not) in a weird speedy boost past him (think of like sonic hitting a speed boost) which is pointless and opens you to punishment if anything.

Is this a bug or is this something to buff sub even if we use EX Air Ball for the very limited uses it already has to begin with?

What do you guys think, bug or fix for an already limited use move? (I use ex ball a lot, personally. Not many Mileena's do but it can have its uses.)

ApexPredator1509

☕️ ☕️ ☕️
You use to be able to punish Sub's ice Klone if you were willing to sacrifice and EX Air Ball Roll to go through it and punish. Now it does a weird bug where it goes through the Klone, but also goes through Sub Zero (blocking or not) in a weird speedy boost past him (think of like sonic hitting a speed boost) which is pointless and opens you to punishment if anything.

Is this a bug or is this something to buff sub even if we use EX Air Ball for the very limited uses it already has to begin with?

What do you guys think, bug or fix for an already limited use move? (I use ex ball a lot, personally. Not many Mileena's do but it can have its uses.)

I probably should use ex air ball more
Does it have projectile immunity ?