What's new

[May 5, 2012] May 5th-6th in Sacramento Battle at the Capitol (Sacramento, CA)

ninjay

Noob

Hey everyone. My name is Jay, and I am the tournaments organizer. If you have any questions/concerns, you can contact me[email protected]. For sponsorship inquiries, please contact [email protected].

This is a tournament for Child's Play. Even though this is a Charity Tournament, the money that goes to the pot will go to the players. Thanks to help from Luis at Decepti-Kon and other sponsors, 100% of the registration fees will go to Child's Play. We will also have prizes to raffle at the event and online.

We need help with setups! If you bring a full setup for us to use (monitor, system, and game) then you will be entered into a seperate raffle for an arcade stick.

1901 Del Paso Blvd
Sacramento, CA

Games that will be played (PS3 only)

Singles:
SSF4AE 2012
UMvC3
SCV
KOFXIII
MK9

SFxT

Teams:
UMvC3
KOF
SFxT (2v2)

Registration

Registration is $30. Games are $10 ea for singles. Teams will be $30 on-site registration.

Registration is available now at Dromstruction.

Lodging

Group rate of $61 king/ $71 double is available at the Extended Stay America, about 1 mi from the event. Call in to reserve and use group code "video game tournament' to get that rate. If it is cheaper to get it on one of the lodging sites, please do so.

http://www.extendedstayamerica.com/property/extended-stay-america-sacramento-arden-way-hotel.html

Stream

Finest KO will be providing the stream. We are also looking for commentators. If you are interested commentating, please feel free to post or email me.

We will have a website and trailer soon, so please keep a look out for them.

Thanks to our sponsors and affiliates:

Odoyle

Drops combos
I'll probably end up going. I have that weekend off and I live only an hour away from Sac.

ninjay

Noob
Hey guys. Online signups will end on midnight on thursday. It will be $35 to register at the door.

ninjay

Noob
bring setups today if possible. if you do, you will get a raffle ticket and you could win shirts from brokentier, hungry human, or a madcatz te stick