What's new

[May 4, 2013] D-Town Beatdown (Addison, TX)

Appreciate it
No problem sir... and I have verified that. No registration necessary if you are just coming for injustice casuals...

I'm still insanely curious as to how many people would rather ditch the MK tourney and run Injustice instead? Post/Reply... Let's discuss. :)

- I.C.E.

No problem sir... and I have verified that. No registration necessary if you are just coming for injustice casuals...

I'm still insanely curious as to how many people would rather ditch the MK tourney and run Injustice instead? Post/Reply... Let's discuss. :)

- I.C.E.
I wish to play MK. I love that game, it's extremely fun.
I'd like to have both though, Injustice is pretty fun too.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

- I.C.E.
Im good with that. Id sign up if it started at 2 or something

unVINCEable

As you think, so shall you become. -Bruce Lee-
i have to see if i have enough money on this check for gas and everything but im about 75% sure im going and i still want MK to be ran alongside Injustice if at all possible.

Good stuff... The issue is that due to all the other stuff going on (and making sure that last DTB doesn't repeat itself), we don't anticipate having enough resources to run both... So that's why injustice is casuals only. Either way though... Should be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to playing you guys in a game I actually practice :)

- I.C.E.

Good stuff... The issue is that due to all the other stuff going on (and making sure that last DTB doesn't repeat itself), we don't anticipate having enough resources to run both... So that's why injustice is casuals only. Either way though... Should be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to playing you guys in a game I actually practice :)

- I.C.E.
resources? I can bring my setup. I brought it last time, but they turned me away becasue "nah, we only feel like using 2 mk setups"
only thing i dont want to repeat is how cold that room was.

It's not just setups... It's time, bracket prep, registration, bracket running, space (i.e. your setup was turned away because that space was needed for another game), etc. in combination with the fact that several other games (all with notable size brackets) are all doing the same thing at the same time... We want to run the best event possible and that's the choice the decision makers went with...

I'm not saying that it's not possible to convince them otherwise (which is why I started this conversation ;-))... But 1) it's going to take a collaborative effort and 2) it's going to depend on how the event is running on tournament day.

- I.C.E.

It's not just setups... It's time, bracket prep, registration, bracket running, space (i.e. your setup was turned away because that space was needed for another game), etc. in combination with the fact that several other games (all with notable size brackets) are all doing the same thing at the same time... We want to run the best event possible and that's the choice the decision makers went with...

I'm not saying that it's not possible to convince them otherwise (which is why I started this conversation ;-))... But 1) it's going to take a collaborative effort and 2) it's going to depend on how the event is running on tournament day.

- I.C.E.
there was space in the darts area. that's where we set up casuals. but that's neither here nor there now, i'm just wondering if i can bring it and it'll be used for this event. i dont want to bring it and be turned away again y'know? it's a pain.
also i have everything set to tournament settings, system output at 720, game mode on asus, mk komplete and injustice, hdmi, etc.

I know you got the community's back I.C.E. never doubted it.