What's new

"Masters of X Mortal Kombat" Trailer, last combo video by TylerLantern, DoctrineDark, McFly and more

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
this is gonna be great im so excited 2 bad check isnt in it he, tylerlantern and JAP were the reason i started playing mk9 after watching there combo vids
I discovered at first TylerLantern and much later JAP! And you started MK9 really after watching his combos? O_O

Haze

Noob
I discovered at first TylerLantern and much later JAP! And you started MK9 really after watching his combos? O_O
check,tyler and tony-t were the three main combo artist when i discovered mk9 but my origina main was shang so thats when i found JAP hes my fav artist althuogh hes got far less vids than the other three so im really excited 2 see what hes gonna bring to the table

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Tony T and Check pls!!!!!

but yea cant wait.. Love u combo artists who always ->
with their MK luv! :D

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
If Tony-T cant because of reasons, ask him is it okay to use some of his videos for a special shout out

Lets hope Check doesn't go Emo and actually does this.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
yeah if you guys have never seen any of Tony-T's videos, they are a works of art. same with Check. much respect to all involved though, you guys are great

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
With a side order of resets.
I already have 2 Toasty Boost combos done for this and 2 reset combos. They are all new combos that I have never posted before. As far as Tony T not being a part of this, that sucks because he comes up with some amazing stuff. Someone mentioned putting his old combos in it as a tribute and its not like I have anything against that, but at the same time, I feel like this video should be newish stuff that everyone comes up with, maybe a couple of combos from the past, but for the most part, new stuff. I know all too well how sometimes we have to put real life before gaming, but I think it would be epic if Tony could at least sit down and take the time to contribute like 3 or 4 combos to this video. He doesn't have to do 10 new combos, but a few new ones if he had time would be great. If he doesn't have time, we all definitely understand.

Anyway, when it comes to combos for this video, expect to see combos like these from my "Flawless Victory" combo video.

Last edited:

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
I already have 2 Toasty Boost combos done for this and 2 reset combos. They are all new combos that I have never posted before. As far as Tony T not being a part of this, that sucks because he comes up with some amazing stuff. Someone mentioned putting his old combos in it as a tribute and its not like I have anything against that, but at the same time, I feel like this video should be newish stuff that everyone comes up with, maybe a couple of combos from the past, but for the most part, new stuff. I know all too well how sometimes we have to put real life before gaming, but I think it would be epic if Tony could at least sit down and take the time to contribute like 3 or 4 combos to this video. He doesn't have to do 10 new combos, but a few new ones if he had time would be great. If he doesn't have time, we all definitely understand.

Anyway, when it comes to combos for this video, expect to see combos like these from my "Flawless Victory" combo video.

Awsome job, amazing combos. Thx for share =)