What's new

Man, last night was awful. People can be so stupid

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
So, i went to the gas station to get some candy so I can watch my soaps last night. It was supposed to be great. However, when I was standing in line at the register, some dude cut me in line! i'm like, "What the fuck, yo this ain't elementary school!" So I tell him, "Hey meet me outside, I'm going to kick your ass," since I thought he needed to be taught so manners.

But something went horribly wrong. He ended up kicking my ass even though I explicitly said I would be kicking his ass! People are so stupid sometimes, they just don't listen I swear.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I hear ya. I work in a gas station and this guy leaves his garbage on the counter. So I kindly ask him if he could throw it away and then starts saying to me "you want to get tough guy, Its not what you say but its how you say it!" So I basically laughed and said you going to fight me because I asked you do be an adult and not a child by throwing away your shit. Also I had some older guy hit my car (no damage but a scratch). I asked how he was and he says oh I just hit some Japanese POS. So I asked him if it was blue and he said yes. So I said, "sir that is my blue POS." Instant fear grew in his eyes but the kicker was when I told him to wait because I had to check for damage he starts telling at me so I said to him "why are you yelling at me when you hit MY car? Shouldn't I be the one yelling at you?" Derp a Derp old guy got trolled by his own doing. The gas station life lol. At least you still have your head held high. And whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger so hope you get stronger soon my brother.

SLy

Noob
So, i went to the gas station to get some candy so I can watch my soaps last night. It was supposed to be great. However, when I was standing in line at the register, some dude cut me in line! i'm like, "What the fuck, yo this ain't elementary school!" So I tell him, "Hey meet me outside, I'm going to kick your ass," since I thought he needed to be taught so manners.

But something went horribly wrong. He ended up kicking my ass even though I explicitly said I would be kicking his ass! People are so stupid sometimes, they just don't listen I swear.
lol Damn.. Was it really worth fighting for though?