What's new

"Magic is easy as one... two... three!" - Zatanna BnB combos

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Still haven't got her guys. This sucks. Anyways, when I get home in 5 hours I'm going in the lab for a good 5 hours. I'll edit this post with all my discoveries later.

badb

Noob
Anyone got anything off of MB Zatara kick (Dive Kick)?

Yeah. I'm just not used to them, either. 'Specially DUD.
MB DK D2 ( which scales poorly) j2, B21 xx special move does like 20.
Can MB DK into B21 xx MB legs, B2 into whatever but 2 bars and the highest damage ;/

I suck with generating combos though, dial a combo is strange to me.

Zatanna is really fun to use so far I think she'll become one of my subs now.

I've found that connecting a J3 after a B3 is much easier when you do a quick dash first.

Some combos I came up with

J2, B21, BF1 MB, B3, Dash, J3, 112, BF2 41%
F3, J3, 112, BF3 MB, J2, 112, BF2 39%
J2, 112, BF1 MB, B3, Dash, J3, 112, BF2 38%
Crossup J3, 223, BF3 MB. B3, J3, DB3 38%

I also found that you can dash under her BF1 MB like GL's Lantern Might. You can also keep the combo going by dashing under but I don't see any advantage in that so far.

J2, 112, BF1 MB, Dash 26%

then you can go for a F3 combo, B1 combo, B2 combo or a B21 combo.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Anyone got anything off of MB Zatara kick (Dive Kick).
Just one thing in the corner so far besides the obvious J3~DB3

Most consistant thing I could get with it for now, corner, didn't try mid screen.

J2,B23,J3xxDB3 MB, 223, BF2 35% if memory serves me right.

I'm sure there is more in the corner yet to be found and off course more can be done with more meter. But it appears BF1 MB whiff after a launch there. Maybe there is something that can be found to not make that so. We'll see.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
midscreen twobars 47% (not including JI2 starter)
b21 MB tele 3 ex trance, b3, j3, j3 ex divekick 223 pickup - 47%
Holy shit, how tight is the b21 MBtele to 3 window? i can get that like once in 5 times.
Something that needs execution in injustice? bitch is breaking the game yo

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Wow guys! Keep them coming! lol! Sorry... I will start updating the OP tonight... I just arrived home, i bought her but i am waiting that big update :c So...

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Guys try this out! Off MB bf1 you can apply tons of mixups just like green lantern! :D You can dash under and go for 50/50 with b1 or b2 or go for a jumping 3 as they are about to get up. Depending on your timing it will either not or will cross up. If it connects you can easily link into 223 bf3.

Guys try this out! Off MB bf1 you can apply tons of mixups just like green lantern! :D You can dash under and go for 50/50 with b1 or b2 or go for a jumping 3 as they are about to get up. Depending on your timing it will either not or will cross up. If it connects you can easily link into 223 bf3.
I haven't played in an hour and only played her for a little. I already forgot what BF1. Is it Giant fireball?