What's new

Madcatz Fightpad Issue

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
So I've been trying to play on my Madcatz SFxT fightpad for MKX on ps4, but I've been having a weird issue. Normally, it works perfectly, no input delay or anything. But randomly after ex moves, and sometimes other specials like command grabs, the controller freezes up. Sometimes things will work fine for a couple hours and then it will do this every time I try an ex move, but usually it's just a random occurrence.

Has anyone else had an issue like this, or can anyone with the same pad test theirs for me? I want to figure out if it's an actual problem with using this pad or maybe it's just an issue with my controller, but I never had a problem with it while playing mk9/injustice. This is a huge issue for me because I can't use ps4 pads at all, and I tried the PDP pad and it wasn't much better for me. It's pretty much the only thing I can use properly.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
So I've been trying to play on my Madcatz SFxT fightpad for MKX on ps4, but I've been having a weird issue. Normally, it works perfectly, no input delay or anything. But randomly after ex moves, and sometimes other specials like command grabs, the controller freezes up. Sometimes things will work fine for a couple hours and then it will do this every time I try an ex move, but usually it's just a random occurrence.

Has anyone else had an issue like this, or can anyone with the same pad test theirs for me? I want to figure out if it's an actual problem with using this pad or maybe it's just an issue with my controller, but I never had a problem with it while playing mk9/injustice.
Thought I was going nuts. Just plugged back in my PS4 controller. I don't know what the hell is going on.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Even in the menus it won't respond sometimes. It randomly doesn't work.
I haven't had that kind of issue. It's weird for me because I can play jacqui and do everything fine, but when I do an ex move a few times this happens.

chores

bad at things
Unfortunately. Even in the menus it won't respond sometimes. It randomly doesn't work. A shame. I actually really like the pad.
I haven't had that kind of issue. It's weird for me because I can play jacqui and do everything fine, but when I do an ex move a few times this happens.
sorry to derail but on your ps4 pad can you make the character jump or duck using 2 fingers only on the left and right directional buttons? because i can. an i couldnt with a ps2 pad. is this normal? shit is pissing me off