What's new

LUYG Injustice App

Rip

Noob
Hey guys,

The Level Up Your Game - Injustice app for Android is now live on the Google Play marketplace. It contains all the game's framedata up to v1.0.4 so it also includes Scorpion, Batgirl and Lobo. There are also sample combos for every character in the game and I have went through and noted which specials are invincible wake-up attacks. I will be updating the app for future DLC characters as well so it is a 'living guide' in that sense I guess?

The Combo Attacks section has also been expanded to include startup frames of the string, total string damage, and full hit range (ex. Mid,Low,Overhead) etc. so its much easier to see which strings are useful when picking up a new character.

Check out all the screenshots and info here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reepal.luyg.injustice

Search for LUYG Injustice and it should come up if you're searching on your phone for it.

iOS version will be coming out in the next week or two and I will update this post when it does.

To mods, sorry if this is in the wrong forum!
--------------
June 8, 2013
Android version updated:

*Updated ALL frame data to v1.0.4 (500+ changes)
*Added a reference to ALL character's Specials to specify which are Wake Up Attacks.
*Added Scorpion
------------

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Under 2 squid is cool i be down on downloading on my next pay check, which is also 2 squid haha

Reactions: Rip

Rip

Noob
Android version updated:
*Updated ALL frame data to v1.0.4
*Added a reference to ALL character's Specials to specify which are Wake Up Attacks.
*Added Scorpion

------------

Also, iOS version was submitted to Apple App Store on Monday, so it should be live in the next few days.

Rip

Noob
no iOS love first?
fools.

I take it you didn't read my post. iOS version has already been submitted to Apple, its just sitting at Apple waiting to be reviewed before they put it up on the App Store.

---

Also, FYI, between v1.0.3 and v1.0.4 the in game frame data had over 500 changes. I'll try and put together a change list when I get a second

redeyes

Button Masher
I take it you didn't read my post. iOS version has already been submitted to Apple, its just sitting at Apple waiting to be reviewed before they put it up on the App Store.

---

Also, FYI, between v1.0.3 and v1.0.4 the in game frame data had over 500 changes. I'll try and put together a change list when I get a second
nah I read it. just wish Ios got the love before android :p

iphone forever