What's new

Louisiana MK Kommunion Tournament Results/Shoutouts

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
It was a killer turnout for the first MK Kommunion monthly in Louisiana the past saturday! With killers from all over the south, the competition was stiff and there were upsets galore. Congratulations to Eklectic for bringing his Sektor back into the lime light and taking this one home!
Archives coming soon @ http://www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread. As well as some recorded, off-stream matches. Courtesy of Mothmonsterman0, Midnight63 and Zoidberg747.

HUGE Shoutouts to BTK HY3NA for running an awesome tournament.

Full Bracket -
Full Results -
1: Eklectic ($185.50)
2: AeS.C88 Nitemare ($53.00)
3: Ermaculate Slim ($26.50)
4: OBS | KILLA_xBeefSupreme
5: 3PiecesOfBread
5: AeS.Grolarbears
7: OBS | DJ L Toro
7: C88 Midnight
9: Moth
9: Zoidberg747
9: KpTz Dragon
9: KpTz Preaux
13: Swagrid
13: Ranmasama
13: AeS.BTK
13: SaltyFist
17: KHAOTIC_xSECTSx
17: Fractured_Shadow
17: BK201

STORMS

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
First off,

Great tournament, great experience. Eklectic is NO FUCKING JOKE. So shoutouts to him for eliminating me. and then blowing me up in a MM afterwards. Good shit! This was a sleeper tournament if I have ever seen one. There were some killers from all over the south out making noise, and above all else representing our community in the classiest of fashions!

Shout outs -
3PiecesOfBread - My scorpion brother. awesome to finally meet you man, thanks for streaming

BTK HY3NA - My brother from another mother, you ran a great tournament!

VU - Shit almost got out of and hand you smoothed it out like a pro. Good shit!

Grolarbears - Our commentary is godlike

My dallas guys - Thank you all for coming out with me and representing

Texas State Highway patrol - for pulling me over withing 20 minutes of my house at 1 in the morning...dick.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
My phone had technical difficulties so I dont have any videos(Well I have 2 but the ones participating in them would like me not to put them up).

As far as shoutouts goes:

Grolarbears for counterpicking Baraka on stream, and I thought waffelz was the coward in this community

(GGs bro lol)

BTK HY3NA for running a fantastic tournament and putting in the pot bonus

C88 Nitemare- We had some pretty good casuals and you won 2nd, congrats

Swagrid for coming out to his first offline event

DJ L Toro for beating my Baraka and discontinuing me constantly putting him on blast

eklectic for winning

3PiecesOfBread for running the stream

And all the dallas guys for representing.

Also Zoidberg747 for being totally free

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
I had a great time at the tournament. Good meeting you guys from Dallas. I'm so glad y'all came and helped hype the tourney! Keep up the work I hope to see you all at another tournament.
Shout outs to my 2 main training partners Ermaculate_Slim and 3PiecesOfBread for making the trip with me and helping me train. Proud of you guys.
Shout outs to Hyena for running the mk tournament he did a great job. Smoothest ran mk tournament in LA I've been to yet.
Shout outs to my boy Nightmare your cyrax is great man it was an honor to fight you in the finals.
And finally Shout outs to my ole lady for being my good luck charm and then getting us stuck in mud all night. Fuck that sucked! Ended up losing my job over it man geez :/

This tournament was really fun. I wish i could have gotten more casuals in after, but i just passed out. thanks everyone for not snaking me, lol

BTW i know the kptz guys were recording their matches, does anyone know them personally so i can ask to see the match between myself and dragon? i saw the preux is on tym but he hasnt used his account since 2012

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
BTW i know the kptz guys were recording their matches, does anyone know them personally so i can ask to see the match between myself and dragon? i saw the preux is on tym but he hasnt used his account since 2012
Yeah, I do. You'll see them soon enough.

My phone had technical difficulties so I dont have any videos(Well I have 2 but the ones participating in them would like me not to put them up).

As far as shoutouts goes:

Grolarbears for counterpicking Baraka on stream, and I thought waffelz was the coward in this community

(GGs bro lol)

BTK HY3NA for running a fantastic tournament and putting in the pot bonus

C88 Nitemare- We had some pretty good casuals and you won 2nd, congrats

Swagrid for coming out to his first offline event

DJ L Toro for beating my Baraka and discontinuing me constantly putting him on blast

eklectic for winning

3PiecesOfBread for running the stream

And all the dallas guys for representing.

Also Zoidberg747 for being totally free
Man.

There's some butthurt in this thread. Gawd damn. <3

My shoutouts:
Grolarbears we still have to play, but you're a pretty cool guy. good chatting with you
eklectic GGs I'm going to learn the Sektor matchup and come back stronger. Congrats on winning the tournament.
BTK HY3NA good to meet you, thanks for running this fun tournament.
@KpTz Dragon GGs, keep working on that liu man. Mixups
@Zoidberg GGs, thanks to pimpimjim for helping me with the baraka matchup. zoidberg if you're going to have liu as a secondary you gotta keep working on him man. I felt bad faceraping your kang when your baraka was doing ... what he could. Just stay patient and you'll be fine.
@0oo0o0oo-beef-o0oo000oo0 get rid of the Os or zeros :p Good shit on wrecking the losers bracket including me T_T also thanks for driving, the trip to and frim was as fun as the tournament itself.
3PiecesOfBread thanks for streaming and it was cool to meet you. congrats on top 8
Mothmonsterman0 and Midnight63 kevo (as well as beef) for making the ride awesome.
Kitana for being my sexy bitch. I love you baby

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
. Fuck that sucked! Ended up losing my job over it man geez :/
Oh my god bro thats awful. :( I'm so sorry to hear that.

I wanted to tell you, I apologize if I came off salty at all after our match. as I did not mean to in the slightest. You're a great player, and I learned a lot from playing you. It was an honor to play you after hearing so much about your sektor. I hope we can face one another again soon.

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
Thanks dude, I'll be ok. Yea man it's no problem, I take nothing personally when people get salty. Preciate the complements man we will play again soon. I think what you need to do is learn the matchup just look into it a little bit. Flame can take some getting used to. Other than that you did great yourself. Can't believe you beat my boy 3PiecesOfBread because I was worried about him the most coming in. His Sonya is disgusting. I look forward to our next match.