What's new

Looking forward to Main Li Mei and Tanya so far

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Who's joining?

Li Mei seems to have a return to form, and her 3D moves have transitioned well to the new MK game, the air flip kick is something i wasn't expecting, and the flying punch was also redesigned, meter low combo starter and fast normals, bare handed, Li Mei is among the few characters who don't use weapons in general, though she deed in MKDA, hope she has some of those kicks.

Tanya on the other hand seems reimagined from MKX as well, the command jump is now a parry lmao.

hopefully Kombat Kast will show us a bit more of her.

Agree.

Love Li Meis gameplay, and while her effects could be a bit less pink (her projectile reminds me a lot of Sonya's rings); she is one of the characters I would try first when I get the game.

Tanya...Not a fan of her face/hair/voice, I need to get used to it a bit. Her gameplay looks fun, a bit Jade like, but at least has some of her classic moves (well, one. The drill).

BTW: Li Mei, Kitana and Mileena were the same heels. Outworld should hire some fashion designers or something.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I think Tanya looks amazing. And I'm someone who doesn't even like Tanya. Her new hair is gorgeous lol

I love the FX on Li Mei's moves as well, that glowing holographic pet she does and the fireworks she has are really cool.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Li Mei from the jump for me. Been waiting to have her playable in a modern game instead of randomly going back to ps2 era. Tanya looks so fun, can't wait to learn more about her and that little ring of light thing she has going on. Honestly the whole roster looks great so far, if the more reliable leaks are true, this may very well be my favorite roster in an MK game and will want to try everyone

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
They uhhhh don’t look great to me…most of these characters have pretty terrible designs man.

idk what kind of ungodly shit NRS is snorting, but it’s bad.
By the look of these designs, krokodil most like. NRS pay that bad that they cant afford coke?

Ermac and all these superherpes dlc characters only leads me to believe that this started as INJ3. Only way I can wrap my brain around half this crap.

By the look of these designs, krokodil most like. NRS pay that bad that they cant afford coke?

Ermac and all these superherpes dlc characters only leads me to believe that this started as INJ3. Only way I can wrap my brain around half this crap.
I didn't even recognize Ermac the first 3 times I watched the trailer, just thought it was some guest character I was unfamiliar with.

NRS is holding an internal contest, who could come up with the most ass designs. Someone in there is winning big time.

Started off with the Bun Brigade and Smoke who looks like Dennis the Menace wearing a gas mask... Then you have Tanya that could scare the shit out of a toilet.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Kitana and Sindel are always my first choices in mkGames but i will after that of course play them all. Rain, Tanya, Human Smoke and Jade were always great too. The only time i disliked how kitana played was in mkda. Actually that was probably my least fav mk game. Hard to tell until though until we actually get hands on and see how kameos factor in etc.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
I think Tanya looks amazing. And I'm someone who doesn't even like Tanya. Her new hair is gorgeous lol

I love the FX on Li Mei's moves as well, that glowing holographic pet she does and the fireworks she has are really cool.
I think Tanya looks good as well... I can't wait to see more of her gameplay. IMO, Giving her darker eye makeup and glowing eyes would really make the design POP!

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Definitely my two favorite characters they’ve shown so far. I like how Johnny looks too, but these two are another level

I’m not committing myself to anybody yet because I’m just gonna play who’s most fun, but Tanya is probably the first character I’ll try

LeoMK29

Noob
I’m excited for both of them. Their game play looks fun to me especially Tanya. Also love how they look slightly older.

It's some of the best designs they've ever done and you're all a bunch of drama queens if you think this shit is worse than some of the 3D era nonsense we got.

I'm not too crazy about these designs. I really like Egyptian Tanya, but it looks like NRS got inspired by Netflix Cleopatra. Also, mask less Ninjas...disgusting. The good news is finally Grandmas are getting representation with Li Mei.

Who's joining?

Li Mei seems to have a return to form, and her 3D moves have transitioned well to the new MK game, the air flip kick is something i wasn't expecting, and the flying punch was also redesigned, meter low combo starter and fast normals, bare handed, Li Mei is among the few characters who don't use weapons in general, though she deed in MKDA, hope she has some of those kicks.

Tanya on the other hand seems reimagined from MKX as well, the command jump is now a parry lmao.

hopefully Kombat Kast will show us a bit more of her.
will definitely try both of them, they looked intriguing.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I think Tanya looks good as well... I can't wait to see more of her gameplay. IMO, Giving her darker eye makeup and glowing eyes would really make the design POP!
I’m surprised they didn’t do the glowing eyes since in MKX’s story she didn’t have them, and they ended up giving them to her when they made her DLC there. Though, perhaps they’re only giving them to godlike characters now, as in MK11 only Cetrion, Raiden, FG Liu Kang, Geras, and Fujin (to am extent, Kollector), had the glowing eyes, and when Raiden gave his god status to Liu Kang, he lost his glowing eyes, so it’s possible that they’re reimagining it to be that only gods have the glowing eyes.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
If I had a dog as ugly as Tanya, I’d shave his ass and make him walk backwards.
You gotta be a little bit more open minded. Those face lines - she clearly has a high testosterones which would make sense. I am confident when push comes to shove, you will smile when "Tanyer" is a subject of debate and address her by her name. Besides Baraka might feel offended! he is ugly but not that ugly.

Cicada 5

Noob
I'm glad to see Li Mei back. I'm a bit disappointed in her no longer being a civilian but I will see how her new role plays out.

I like Tanya's new powers since there were a lot of pyromancers in these games.

And anyone calling Tanya ugly needs to have their eyes examined.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
nrs claims that they listen everything so i'm sure the reaction towards tanya's appearance have already got their attention. i hope they act accordingly.