What's new

Looking for Imtermediate-to-Advanced players on XBL

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Hi gentlemen, long time lurker here, finally made myself a name. Anywho, I play on XBL a lot, but it seems like I am always either smashing noobs, or getting smashed by really good players (top 100's) on leaderboards. I rarely find good games that are competitive and go back and forth. I am looking for some good "sparring buddies" that play frequently, so I can have better games and increase my understanding of the game. If you want to play..just post your gamer-tag so I can add you? Full disclosure, I main the yellow robot =P

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
I'd be down for some matches with a bro who can hold out. I have the same troubles with either smashing newbies or getting destroyed by the best. I main Sonya but I'm looking to try out my Jade online.

Hi gentlemen, long time lurker here, finally made myself a name. Anywho, I play on XBL a lot, but it seems like I am always either smashing noobs, or getting smashed by really good players (top 100's) on leaderboards. I rarely find good games that are competitive and go back and forth. I am looking for some good "sparring buddies" that play frequently, so I can have better games and increase my understanding of the game. If you want to play..just post your gamer-tag so I can add you? Full disclosure, I main the yellow robot =P
Half of those dudes ranked in top 100 are garbage bro lol. The rank is strictly based on record and like you said half the time you get matched up with players that are at least 10 points lower than your skill level. The ranking system in MK9 is a joke.

My gamertag is KARS1215 I'm usually on after 9pm when I come home from school so feel free to invite me to a KOTH or whatever.

I'd be down for some matches with a bro who can hold out. I have the same troubles with either smashing newbies or getting destroyed by the best. I main Sonya but I'm looking to try out my Jade online.
You main Sonya? I need you as a sparring partner!

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Hey guys, same as OP i've been a lurker here for a while.
All of you guys should add me: hanzER00 (those are zeros on the end)
I've been looking for some TYM guys to brawl with. I'm pretty decent sometimes and I've held my own with some of the best (online LOL).
Just played Shujinkydink earlier in ranked but he didn't accept my friend request :( (salty brah?)

See you all on live!

Edit: just sent out a bunch of requests, check ya inboxes

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Dink rarely plays Quan online from what I gather. That's his ace in the hole. Don't get too happy lol.

I'll add you when I get on in an hour.

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Dink rarely plays Quan online from what I gather. That's his ace in the hole. Don't get too happy lol.

I'll add you when I get on in an hour.
Cool.
And don't steal my thunder! He's been top 8 at multiple tournaments, I've been to none!
I'm going to leave it at "I'm better than him, na nana boo boo"
/troll

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
I wanted to fight Dink's Quan badly last week. Dude made me run a gauntlet of half a dozen secondaries to get to Quan. After completing those trials, he beats me once with Quan and splits. lolol. He apologized for the abrupt departure the next day. I wanted his Quan bad too. I'm looking to take on the best players per character. Whether I win or lose is of no import. Need to learn my weaknesses per char. I fought RipCrowley's NW a couple days ago, and didn't realize how much of a bitch NW's LT is unless you have some wakeup strats to evade. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle. Bodying scrubs is only good for combo practice and the occasional confidence boost lol. Everyone and anyone add me.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I've asked a few times in different threads on the site and haven't gotten any takers... :(

But I'm down to fight anyone from the site. I need the damn practice against good players. Like it has been said, you don't get better by playing scrubs.

So yeah, anyone that wants to play a free Raiden, Smoke, or Sub-Zero...

hit me up.

Sgt Reed 24