What's new

Lollipop Chainsaw

aj1701

Noob
So I saw mention of this game a while ago, and then nothing. My wife picked it up for me (used). I wasn't sure what to expect, but its just so far out there, it was fun and pretty funny. I thought the sound track was pretty badass actually, a mix of metal and 80s pop music. Spin me round while killing zombies with a wheat thresher, lmao.

Anyone else have fun with this game?

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I absolutely loved it. Beat Dad's score on each area too, then kind of stopped.

I think being able to change the soundtrack really made it enjoyable. Those Viking Metal songs were fantastic, and the unlockable outfits were nice too. Just a shame they didn't unlock on the first run. Still, great game, and I'm a strong Suda 51 supporter.

aj1701

Noob
I absolutely loved it. Beat Dad's score on each area too, then kind of stopped.

I think being able to change the soundtrack really made it enjoyable. Those Viking Metal songs were fantastic, and the unlockable outfits were nice too. Just a shame they didn't unlock on the first run. Still, great game, and I'm a strong Suda 51 supporter.
Ha, I was starting to think I was the only one. I'm still working on unlocking everything, but I have the sea shell bikini. Priorities after all. It was just a silly fun game, the amazing soundtrack was a really nice surprise. I'd like to see a sequel, but I'm not sure it would work since if know what to expect.