What's new

Logical Suggested Balance MK9

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
-Things like adding more recovery to Raidens teleport, why?

Can u punish Regular teleport without the idea of guessing what raiden will do after? in that case, dont u know that this is an advantage?
the sole idea that Prediction to punish, wont work every time! simply human mind cannot focus to convert everytime something like that happens. human brains reach a point and limit that it will actually brain fart after a while

...EVEN WESKER doesnt have that! the character that everyone cries about in MVC3.
if so, do u know how can u abuse such a fact when it comes to frame data analysis?

i am also suggesting the nerf only to regular teleport and not the EX version
PS: those examples where also ONLY toward raiden teleport prediction or reaction on offensive.....imagine the rest or any other situation!
Raiden's tele cannot be nerfed again, this will be a serious blow to Raiden removing all offensive pressure and not to mention make 334 tele combos non existent. This is the same reason Reptiles dash cannot be nerfed anymore.

If Raiden gets his tele nerfed he deserves VB advantage back and advantage on b312, 334 or make them jail. This sounds extreme but without that tele raiden is nothing. Simple as that.

PS: Yes, you can punish Raidens tele without guessing what he will do after it.

leek

Noob
please read well before answering
please don't take this the wrong way, and remember I'm not insulting you as a person, because you're a good player and a cool guy, but it's sort of hard to tell when the grammar isn't so great.

As far as the thread information.. I think it might be biased towards what's happening online to you. Online is a totally different game and should be played as such.. Now if I'm wrong and it's not biased, even then I think it's a bit exaggerated atm for all these changes. It would be removing some depth to the game and just become boring. If you don't have to work against anything, then what would be fun about it anymore..?..

I do agree with removing unescapeable, high damage resets. I agree with a few more of the changes and universal bugs and specific bugs like nightwolf/kenshi reflect issues. But I'm not so sure on another patch with more nerfs/buffs.. especially against characters like Raiden and Kabal.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Thanks for responding kindly man, I thought I came off a little harsh lol.

A- Jax's f+4,1,2 is not his only decent string at all!
I probably worded my post badly. I didn't mean his other strings were useless, because they aren't. The thing is though, the only time you'll realisticly land them is if you attempt to jump in at the opponent because everyone is so used to respecting f4 and they ALL start high, it's very easy to react and poke out of them. So your nerf sort of depends how many frames you're wanting to add on start up. I dont care about the recovery because I barely finish the string anyway lol.

B- Gotcha grab on whiff is so fast to the eye that the only way to punish follow of the VERY FAST f+4 start up is by predicting...it's even hard to stuff in if jax going with a regular cr+1. not only that gotcha on gaurd doesnt push him far at all LEAVING JAX STILL ON PURE OFFENSE! in that case, punish f+4 and show me how if u dont have an armor move haha. i would like to see that in high level play!
not only that, but this is a tool ALONG a lot of other tools jax has. like cr+4~ overhead or cr+1~ overhead. f+4,1,2. f+2,1,4~ forward punch...etc
In my personal experience, after whiffing gotcha I always get counter poked before I have time to follow up. Gotcha not pushing back on block is something I've not really ever seen a problem with. he needs the mixup because otherwise people will just punish you for doing the overhead.

Also when you mean punish f4, do you mean like this?
or something else?

anyway thats all I have time to reply to right now I gotta go to college. :(
I'll discuss it with you later man, peace.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
[MENTION=7502]
Negative Edge is, and always has been, a good thing.
You've obviously never played smoke. Dash B23 = Dash B2~Smoke away? Fun.
Can u punish Regular teleport without the idea of guessing what raiden will do after?
Is this a joke thread? Oh, that's right, same guy that thinks I'm whiffing jump in kicks on Wastelands even though I proved the stage bugged.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Raiden's tele cannot be nerfed again, this will be a serious blow to Raiden removing all offensive pressure and not to mention make 334 tele combos non existent. This is the same reason Reptiles dash cannot be nerfed anymore.

If Raiden gets his tele nerfed he deserves VB advantage back and advantage on b312, 334 or make them jail. This sounds extreme but without that tele raiden is nothing. Simple as that.

PS: Yes, you can punish Raidens tele without guessing what he will do after it.
hey man how u doin.
actually the raiden teleport and the whole post was directed toward Foxy , and i was awaiting his response so i can reply again with a solid prove of accepting such a nerf. let me elaborate more please.

"This is the same reason Reptiles dash cannot be nerfed anymore." this is the sole purpose.

funny thing, that raidens recovery on teleport is faster than elbow dash recovery, yet people Cry about elbow dash even after the last nerf. a lot of people made a huge drama about the elbow dash, and foxy Himself at a quote argued that elbow dash needed a nerf if i presume correctly...i always try to back myself up before answering any questions >_> (creepy/weirdo....yes, possibly i might be).

raidens teleport per sai is Punishable...though do u know the time on that? have peolpe seriously went deep into such an idea?
funny thing, if u reacted FAST on time, ur attack might not even auto correct in the direction facing raiden....instead it will look the other way around! ohh yea, try some slow pokers like for instant,kenshi or/and reptile.

exclude any lag factor whether form TV or online. i am talkin offline purely! u want to tell me that reacting on random Teleport is easy to do? can u prove it?
like random elbow dash ON BLOCK! people struggle with punishing it! face reality....u want to tell me random teleport are as easily readable like elbow dash?
atleast elbow dash u are blocking so u can be safe! but on raidens teleport, your moves can be even stuffed in some situations!! so it's a legit mix up! it's like saying , ur gonna uppercut kung lao random Teleport into fast 3! fast 3 has different hurtbox/timing on the way up than regular teleport pause and then ~hit 3.

got my point? so my approach was....nerf Teleport by like a little bit, because really miss ur chance and ur screwed...unlike someone like Kung lao punishing Teleports. same goes to reptile, the idea of Elbow dash push back makes it slightly BS in some situation were some characters CANNOT PUNISH due to the distance!

so if i am gonna nerf rep dash, why wont I also nerf raidens Teleport?

also, after what u wrote...i think this is a very debatable matter. maybe we can come up with another way to balance the roaster around.
a mistake people do, is they see nerf toward one character only!! the character they luv...while not NOTICING the rest of what happening outside the box! (cough Cough* jax and cyrax) lol...and then offensive slurs and curse arise, and the thread is useless to continue....very repellent! people has to stop being sellfish and learn to be a little civilized!

thank you for posting man, appreciate it.

PS: i like ur megadeth Avatar haha

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
please don't take this the wrong way, and remember I'm not insulting you as a person, because you're a good player and a cool guy, but it's sort of hard to tell when the grammar isn't so great.

As far as the thread information.. I think it might be biased towards what's happening online to you. Online is a totally different game and should be played as such.. Now if I'm wrong and it's not biased, even then I think it's a bit exaggerated atm for all these changes. It would be removing some depth to the game and just become boring. If you don't have to work against anything, then what would be fun about it anymore..?..

I do agree with removing unescapeable, high damage resets. I agree with a few more of the changes and universal bugs and specific bugs like nightwolf/kenshi reflect issues. But I'm not so sure on another patch with more nerfs/buffs.. especially against characters like Raiden and Kabal.
then i deeply apologise. how are u doing by the way?
sorry if my english is terrible....it's really kinda hard for me sometimes, though i am tryin to do my best haha!
as for the kung lao thing, i really stated that More recovery on low hat on BLOCK* like it's mentioned there

and no, online is not the actual practice for me at all,....offline is.though online IS a part of the practice of course. so if u know the term biased, dont u think it's kinda biased that ur basing all of that by ME playin online only man :p ? or that this is based on online play? dont u know that i actually play offline as well as attend tournies? see the delimma? haha

ty for ur comment as well, so nice of u. and also thanks for posting in here. take care :)

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Thanks for responding kindly man, I thought I came off a little harsh lol.

I probably worded my post badly. I didn't mean his other strings were useless, because they aren't. The thing is though, the only time you'll realisticly land them is if you attempt to jump in at the opponent because everyone is so used to respecting f4 and they ALL start high, it's very easy to react and poke out of them. So your nerf sort of depends how many frames you're wanting to add on start up. I dont care about the recovery because I barely finish the string anyway lol.

In my personal experience, after whiffing gotcha I always get counter poked before I have time to follow up. Gotcha not pushing back on block is something I've not really ever seen a problem with. he needs the mixup because otherwise people will just punish you for doing the overhead.

Also when you mean punish f4, do you mean like this?
or something else?

anyway thats all I have time to reply to right now I gotta go to college. :(
I'll discuss it with you later man, peace.
haha ty for posting this. i actually wanted to talk about that but i ran out of time, so i decided to wait untill it pops (if it will).....though never imagined it will pop up that fast haha

okay so here's the deal. who has low hurtboxes in the game in general? do u have any idea why Jax vs SOnya and Cage can easily reach 5 - 5?
it's because of this SOLELY! ...... the ability to crouch after the first hit of F+4 series Med screen!!
thats the main solid real, i kid you not!

also funny thing, do u know that jax can make it guarenteed against those opponent in corner? making this f+4 more AGRRESSIVE that it already is?
simply add f+3 Med attack as mix up before doin f+4 series. the f+3 on hit will actually left up opponent EVEN if they blocking! the rest of the series after f+4 cannot be ducked anymore....by means if u blocked, u will block all the hits by FORCE.

try it out :)

now here's the other thing....how about the rest of the cast? go to practice mode and try this on the other chars in the roaster. try it on any of those for a quick example : any of the Ninja's(ermac, sub,scorp except reptile!), NW, Sheeva, kenshi...etc
do the same thing (f+4,1,3) ...they simply cant duck the 1 .

now do u think this is fair? ....... ? why do u think Jax is S tier lol

also, add to that the idea of f+4~ overhead or Armored Over head.....now, with whoever u main, cage , sonya or any other bigger hurtbox, try to input Poke as counter and see what happens to u .

too much huh?

anyways, talk to u later man! thnx by the way :) take care and have fun in school

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
You've obviously never played smoke. Dash B23 = Dash B2~Smoke away? Fun.
Is this a joke thread? Oh, that's right, same guy that thinks I'm whiffing jump in kicks on Wastelands even though I proved the stage bugged.
now as for you.

why being dis respectful for no reason? also, why do u say nonsense? ..... :S

first off, this is your thread

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?13596-Jump-In-Attack-Doesn-t-Come-Out-Glitch-or-Intended

secondly, u werent tryin to prove the jump in late kick and punch are bugs in that case huh? but instead u were tryin to prove the wasteland stage is buggy and that u proved it huh?
funny, the name of the Thread as well as couple of the first post werent talkin about that at all

thirdly, it's not a bug for the late JP or JK. as well as.....ahhh, u picking on me? so is it because of me u werent able to prove it's a bug? or is it i am one of the people who replied with complete respect and then get trashed back at for no reason?...like what is it exactly so i can follow up with u?
lets see how many people agreed with u that it's a bug based on the replies on your thread......did u get the picture yet?

finally, stop day dreaming....dont dis respect for no reason. if you dont have purpose in here, simlpy dont reply with hate for no reason or dis respect. also, u really look stupid by coming out of nowhere just to say that :S

just please ignore me if u dont like me for whatever reason....good solution for u.

another funny thing to mention. before u posted ur thread, u went into the thread that i posted with a similar bug exploitation and commented around couple of days before u post urs. and then u come here saying this nonsense :S......sigh at people.

like have some respect kid

leek

Noob
then i deeply apologise. how are u doing by the way?
sorry if my english is terrible....it's really kinda hard for me sometimes, though i am tryin to do my best haha!
as for the kung lao thing, i really stated that More recovery on low hat on BLOCK* like it's mentioned there

and no, online is not the actual practice for me at all,....offline is.though online IS a part of the practice of course. so if u know the term biased, dont u think it's kinda biased that ur basing all of that by ME playin online only man :p ? or that this is based on online play? dont u know that i actually play offline as well as attend tournies? see the delimma? haha

ty for ur comment as well, so nice of u. and also thanks for posting in here. take care :)
it's not terrible, just a little rough around the edges lmao. It's only a few things(once or twice) in the walls and walls of text your took the time to type out that are sort of confusing.

I wasn't saying that you play online only! I know you play offline in tournaments and everything. It's why i respect you lol. It's just that when I play online and i see others playing online.. it ruins the timing and allows you to play carelessly. So you(not you personally, people in general) get blown up offline or base your opinions on what goes on in the game from online matches. It's good for keeping notice and keeping your skills up between tournaments but it's nothing to make a statement about the game as a whole from, is all.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Well no shit, how would I have guessed the stage was bugged? I noticed the punches/kicks whiffing and I did some work. I admitted the punches were too late but you can not whiff a jump in kick(especially only halfway down. Did you even look at the pictures?). I couldn't reproduce it on other stages so I came to the conclusion the stage is bugged. Idc who replies to the thread; I've shown people offline what happens and it's pretty hard to refute. Believe it, don't believe it, I'm just trying to help by pointing this shit out. Unfortunately, it seems if you're not popular you get ignored. Not my problem, I'll just keep the shit to myself from now on.

As for this thread, a reptile player complaining about punishing raidens teleport is laughable, not to mention your shopping list of unnecessary nerfs for everyone else. Idk how we can be asking for anything apart from bug fixes right now.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
hey man

i agree with u mustard. now lets talk some logic, if ur words will be directly used to be implemented into the game...how would u fix this?
other means, if ur a game developer/designer...how would u fixed this issue?

lets talk more about this after u reply if possible :)

-my idea was, leaving the reset, BUT doin the current nerfs i mentioned

i really would like to see yours
well surely they just have to find a way to make it so the bombs dont hurt them when theyre in the net stagger state/buzzsaw on the floor.

and to stop the anti air ones which lead to like 60% meterless couldnt they just set it so you cant shoot any bombs for the entire duration of them being stuck in a net?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
haha ty for posting this. i actually wanted to talk about that but i ran out of time, so i decided to wait untill it pops (if it will).....though never imagined it will pop up that fast haha

okay so here's the deal. who has low hurtboxes in the game in general? do u have any idea why Jax vs SOnya and Cage can easily reach 5 - 5?
it's because of this SOLELY! ...... the ability to crouch after the first hit of F+4 series Med screen!!
thats the main solid real, i kid you not!

also funny thing, do u know that jax can make it guarenteed against those opponent in corner? making this f+4 more AGRRESSIVE that it already is?
simply add f+3 Med attack as mix up before doin f+4 series. the f+3 on hit will actually left up opponent EVEN if they blocking! the rest of the series after f+4 cannot be ducked anymore....by means if u blocked, u will block all the hits by FORCE.

try it out :)

now here's the other thing....how about the rest of the cast? go to practice mode and try this on the other chars in the roaster. try it on any of those for a quick example : any of the Ninja's(ermac, sub,scorp except reptile!), NW, Sheeva, kenshi...etc
do the same thing (f+4,1,3) ...they simply cant duck the 1 .

now do u think this is fair? ....... ? why do u think Jax is S tier lol

also, add to that the idea of f+4~ overhead or Armored Over head.....now, with whoever u main, cage , sonya or any other bigger hurtbox, try to input Poke as counter and see what happens to u .

too much huh?

anyways, talk to u later man! thnx by the way :) take care and have fun in school
Jax isnt S tier man... 10 chararacters in this game can full combo punish him for pressing f4, where all of his other moves other than 2 1 will just whiff on crouch block. The only reason players like the CD bros and Brady think this is because they play CD JR all the time, who just so happens to be good.

All of this stuff thats recently been shown about Jax isnt anything 'new'. Its just that a player that is watched very carefully has started to do it.

We just look at it and figure out ways to beat it, in the corner it doesnt matter against them 10 characters because if you unblock at the right time you can still poke out of the string, but nobody seems to be acknowledging that.

No version of an auto corrected dive kick in this game is safe, they can only be made SAFER but not safe. On top of that its quite obvious that each characters divekick has a different purpose. CSZ is to punish long range grounded projectiles and act as a counter poke, Sonyas is a punisher and to counter close projectiles / pokes, to counter a poke you kinda need it to be autocorrected.

Raidens teleport cant be nerfed anymore considering his ENTIRE gameplan revolves around it, both the use and threat of use. Imagine being able to punish his teleport on reaction, wtf do you have to fear from him? F24? Na.

Even if he had near instant recovery on his teleport you could still punish it based on a read, which is what it should be.

Would post more but really cba.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Not to sound rude, man, but being a Jade main I see that not even the solutions for Jade are not on point (unbreakable Jade while glowing must be something like Shang Tsung's soul steal "bug", which is actually a gimmick), but other characters too. If you browse each character's forum you'll find what people need exactly. Some of your solutions are ok, but most of them... sorry, either making a character lose his uniqueness, or just not necessary in my opinion. Anyway, at the moment I agree with general fixing like input bug, damage resets, random stuff and such. The rest will be left alone, says NRS.

Oh yeah, and Jax's zoning should be corrected definitely, I agree on this with you.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Completely disagree with you on Scorpion. The un-fuzzyable vortex is his best tool. It's balanced too, because it's risky as hell. I just don't see how you could take that from a character that's all about the 50/50 gamble.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Alright! am rdy for war here.
Before i go deep and further, i must say this. Another name of these kinds of thread is " The common mistake"! which is Releasing a very advanced analysis to the urban public. while the higher ups are well aware of all this but dont want to be a part of this discussion , PERIOD!
why? because you dont talk about these kind of stuff with every body.

I saw the weirdest answers in here. A reply from a Psycho saying this thread need to be closed and that this is garbage. Another reply Cursing another player just BECAUSE he wants to argue....while someone like "CHECK" is a freakin game tester...just an FYI!
not only that, but i am a game designer as well. like these shit, frame data and analysis and programing, is a part of our courses.

And then it comes clear to me that, people just read the suggested Balance without ANY CARE to read anything above or below.

Have you noticed i wrote this?

"this is a list, I made with the help of [MENTION=25]Check[/MENTION] . Hopefully he will help and we will work on it more. though, Us or not.....why dont we make a thread about LOGICAL suggestions of Buffs and nerfs? Maybe this might motivate NRS?
even if no one wants to help....you can just discuss your ideas and motives of yay or Nay.

consider it something like, WHAT IF! mortal kombat was that balanced? anyways, here we go"

no ? or still dont get what it means?
like really, it feels like i am talking to some monkeys....throwing them banana's , and GOOD ONES AS WELL! and they are throwing back feases without even considering the fact that these banana's are ACTUALLY GOOD FOOD!

(PLEAS NOTE THE WORD suggestion....cause if u dont know what it means tell now, or that u didn notice, simply dont bother posting here).
not only that, but before i wrote some of the suggestions i wrote this

Fix: Means there's something wrong in them and it's required to be fix with a reasonable solution

S*: Suggestion of a buff or nerf in order to fix the current Situation to altar a better balance. this suggestion is strongly recommended to balance the character

S*2: Second suggestion to hint an idea. Not critical/ major at all. just an idea to add up in order to balance out the buffs or nerfs added

S*3: a completly suggestion that is not that important for now. though it can be heared and discussed for further understanding as well as figuring out solutions

which apparently no one even bothered to read i guess?

funny this is just a draft of what we got ^_^......Are u aware that this is a Draft?

are you guys aware that we back up everything with videos and frame data and decoding? or you are not aware of that?

like why would i say, dont buff this or that? based on what? just playing the game?

wake up....i dont do un successful projects! and i NEVER FAILED at doing something that Impressed people.

so before you write, if you want to be a part of this discussion, be civilized :). If you dont have a back up proof of the reason why our simple made draft of nothing didnt impress you, then dont go deep cause it proves that u yourself are not aware of wut u play or say.

it's sad to say these words and to discover that this community is not as strong as others......it feels very dis respected!

but anyways, here's the thing. be prepared that this is a HUGE project we working on, with video analysis, interviews and many more! what you saw was a teaser! a simply draft of what we have. so if u crying alrdy in here, then u will actually hang urself after seeing our incoming bombs!

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Alright! am rdy for war here.
Before i go deep and further, i must say this. Another name of these kinds of thread is " The common mistake"! which is Releasing a very advanced analysis to the urban public. while the higher ups are well aware of all this but dont want to be a part of this discussion , PERIOD!
why? because you dont talk about these kind of stuff with every body.

I saw the weirdest answers in here. A reply from a Psycho saying this thread need to be closed and that this is garbage. Another reply Cursing another player just BECAUSE he wants to argue....while someone like "CHECK" is a freakin game tester...just an FYI!
not only that, but i am a game designer as well. like these shit, frame data and analysis and programing, is a part of our courses.

And then it comes clear to me that, people just read the suggested Balance without ANY CARE to read anything above or below.

Have you noticed i wrote this?

"this is a list, I made with the help of [MENTION=25]Check[/MENTION] . Hopefully he will help and we will work on it more. though, Us or not.....why dont we make a thread about LOGICAL suggestions of Buffs and nerfs? Maybe this might motivate NRS?
even if no one wants to help....you can just discuss your ideas and motives of yay or Nay.

consider it something like, WHAT IF! mortal kombat was that balanced? anyways, here we go"

no ? or still dont get what it means?
like really, it feels like i am talking to some monkeys....throwing them banana's , and GOOD ONES AS WELL! and they are throwing back feases without even considering the fact that these banana's are ACTUALLY GOOD FOOD!

(PLEAS NOTE THE WORD suggestion....cause if u dont know what it means tell now, or that u didn notice, simply dont bother posting here).
not only that, but before i wrote some of the suggestions i wrote this

Fix: Means there's something wrong in them and it's required to be fix with a reasonable solution

S*: Suggestion of a buff or nerf in order to fix the current Situation to altar a better balance. this suggestion is strongly recommended to balance the character

S*2: Second suggestion to hint an idea. Not critical/ major at all. just an idea to add up in order to balance out the buffs or nerfs added

S*3: a completly suggestion that is not that important for now. though it can be heared and discussed for further understanding as well as figuring out solutions

which apparently no one even bothered to read i guess?

funny this is just a draft of what we got ^_^......Are u aware that this is a Draft?

are you guys aware that we back up everything with videos and frame data and decoding? or you are not aware of that?

like why would i say, dont buff this or that? based on what? just playing the game?

wake up....i dont do un successful projects! and i NEVER FAILED at doing something that Impressed people.

so before you write, if you want to be a part of this discussion, be civilized :). If you dont have a back up proof of the reason why our simple made draft of nothing didnt impress you, then dont go deep cause it proves that u yourself are not aware of wut u play or say.

it's sad to say these words and to discover that this community is not as strong as others......it feels very dis respected!

but anyways, here's the thing. be prepared that this is a HUGE project we working on, with video analysis, interviews and many more! what you saw was a teaser! a simply draft of what we have. so if u crying alrdy in here, then u will actually hang urself after seeing our incoming bombs!
dude, follow your own advice and read what others have been saying, no one is crying or complaining, simply dissagreeing, which they are more than entitled to do as its a discussion board. dont flip your shit just yet.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
well surely they just have to find a way to make it so the bombs dont hurt them when theyre in the net stagger state/buzzsaw on the floor.

and to stop the anti air ones which lead to like 60% meterless couldnt they just set it so you cant shoot any bombs for the entire duration of them being stuck in a net?
Hey mustard, how u doing.

First off, removing Buzzsaw and bomb trap was the STUPIDEST THING NRS did to cryax! buzzsaw ~bomb trap was a VERY amazing tool that helped in cyrax pressure and mix ups in general. and it never made a huge follow up damage a threat at all! instead it was a decent tool.

Just because, it was used in the reset and people got a way to use it....it blew up everything! instead of SIMPLY PUT AWAY THE RESET, they killed such a tool. which is very sad

Now, cause really it doesnt sound like a cyrax player at all:

?
the heck is that?...or are u tryin to prove something by saying somethign that doesnt exists in a way to test me or prove something?

....please dont do that....just dont!

unless if u miss typed or something, i am really not following what your saying...what 60% meterless of AA? and what Bombs while beeing in net?

i am awaiting your reply back.

if your thinking of not executing a bomb while net is present (doing a bomb, and catching them with a second net as a follow up after), then simply u ruined the Gimmick of net and bombs. they both rely on the same Mechanic or a hidden projectile attribute. by means, if something like that will happen, u wont EVEN reach the reset (reset is nulled)

the problem is not the reset, the problem is the DAMAGE CYRAX can do , with or without reset with a simple meter use. FOLLOWED BY a stupid reset of damage scaling that allows up to 100% combos when used correctly.....

instead of this hassel, why dont we simply, leave the reset, because it seems like a HUGE ISSUE in programming . and simply,, play with the damage output and sacling as well as carry over?
instead of resets doing massive up to 60% or more with the use of 1 more, it will do at MOST! 50% with the use of multiple meter?
atleast the reset, wont kill follow up mix ups after...period! cyrax will still have his bomb trap threat.

reply if possible when u can , so u can elaborate on the example u stated? cause really, i didnt understand it at all. ty mustard, and hope to hear form you soon.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
dude, follow your own advice and read what others have been saying, no one is crying or complaining, simply dissagreeing, which they are more than entitled to do as its a discussion board. dont flip your shit just yet.
hey man, it sound like people are man! which is why it's driving me nuts. like come on, all i said was...this is a fantasy! go with it guys. instead people are proving or trying to prove that this is dum...it's not about dum or not! it's about suggestions of HOW CAN WE over come the issues in here.

it's about proving that we are fanatics and we can actually show stuff that on the LOOONG run it will enhance the general idea of understanding the game. the sole reason i dont post a lot in here, is people just like argue!

it's not about arguing, it's about reading others opinions....ESPECIALLY RESPECT IT EVEN when there are no proves. but when it comes to even with proves, or just a simple thesis to state, or theory....people just like to say shit for the heck of nothing lol

please give me a moment to reply on some other quotes, and then i will continue replying to anything else u want to talk about or other peoples replies.

thank you for posting as well mustard, it's really nice to see you. also, your one of the people that i might be seeing soon (JUST FYI)....andrew is hitting you up soon guys, and i might as well do the same (thinking of working there lol)

anyways, brb

kinda of depressing to be honest mustard

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Hey mustard, how u doing.

First off, removing Buzzsaw and bomb trap was the STUPIDEST THING NRS did to cryax! buzzsaw ~bomb trap was a VERY amazing tool that helped in cyrax pressure and mix ups in general. and it never made a huge follow up damage a threat at all! instead it was a decent tool.

Just because, it was used in the reset and people got a way to use it....it blew up everything! instead of SIMPLY PUT AWAY THE RESET, they killed such a tool. which is very sad

Now, cause really it doesnt sound like a cyrax player at all:

?
the heck is that?...or are u tryin to prove something by saying somethign that doesnt exists in a way to test me or prove something?

....please dont do that....just dont!

unless if u miss typed or something, i am really not following what your saying...what 60% meterless of AA? and what Bombs while beeing in net?

i am awaiting your reply back.

if your thinking of not executing a bomb while net is present (doing a bomb, and catching them with a second net as a follow up after), then simply u ruined the Gimmick of net and bombs. they both rely on the same Mechanic or a hidden projectile attribute. by means, if something like that will happen, u wont EVEN reach the reset (reset is nulled)

the problem is not the reset, the problem is the DAMAGE CYRAX can do , with or without reset with a simple meter use. FOLLOWED BY a stupid reset of damage scaling that allows up to 100% combos when used correctly.....

instead of this hassel, why dont we simply, leave the reset, because it seems like a HUGE ISSUE in programming . and simply,, play with the damage output and sacling as well as carry over?
instead of resets doing massive up to 60% or more with the use of 1 more, it will do at MOST! 50% with the use of multiple meter?
atleast the reset, wont kill follow up mix ups after...period! cyrax will still have his bomb trap threat.

reply if possible when u can , so u can elaborate on the example u stated? cause really, i didnt understand it at all. ty mustard, and hope to hear form you soon.
if you catch the opponent in a net in mid air you can teleport, throw a short bomb and then trap them in with 22 or a command grab, the bomb detonates and you have enough time to recover and catch them in a net, and from a certain height its supposedly inescapable. watch tony t's round 5 video, its in there somewhere.

dont accuse me of lying please, especially when i have no reason to.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
You should not be perpetuating a myth that the game isn't great.
You have a responsibility to be a good role model to the community, and you aren't following through.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Not to sound rude, man, but being a Jade main I see that not even the solutions for Jade are not on point (unbreakable Jade while glowing must be something like Shang Tsung's soul steal "bug", which is actually a gimmick), but other characters too. If you browse each character's forum you'll find what people need exactly. Some of your solutions are ok, but most of them... sorry, either making a character lose his uniqueness, or just not necessary in my opinion. Anyway, at the moment I agree with general fixing like input bug, damage resets, random stuff and such. The rest will be left alone, says NRS.

Oh yeah, and Jax's zoning should be corrected definitely, I agree on this with you.
Hey man. at all! nothing rude in stating your opinions PERIOD! come on man, spit your words out. this is the sole purpose of making such a thread!

:)

before i go deeper into this analysis and state FACTS based on your answer, cause it might be biased....so i will hold my facts and analysis i gained from your reply. though i will explain the least! which are what you dont get

"Gimmick"
Soul steal bug, is not a gimmick! and never been or will!! this jade bug , is not a gimmick and Never WELL!
a gimmick is >> a torso that you can flip anti clock wise or clock wise. by means, tools that you can manipulate!
a gimmick is somethign like Super jump cancel being used in SF4 series, used for multiple purpose to manipulate your outcomes.
a Gimmick is something like Block Neutralization in previous mortal Kombats
a Gimmick is a tool! ...... not a bug or un intentional fact

the jade un breakable armor is a bug! it drains opponents meter while breaker being executed. Jade can combo AFTER eating a breaker and opponent losing two meters while eating a minimum of 30% damage after.
this bug also freezes the screen! giving jade an advantage after, while opponent simply lost his 2 meter...the only return whip lash, is Jade will lose her super armor after the freeze.
this bug ALSO, can be used to cause other bugs like screen jump, as well as over lapping time when used at the very end of the match (characters over lap each other.)

this is a bug that needs to be removed.

your saying, as a JADE mainer, u didnt like the suggestions.....what suggestions? i only mentioned fixing this bug, and THIS

2-S*3: Decrease the hight of the hop on qcb+1 attack, and that it's not punishable in between with a stuffed poke or special moves.

and to prove that you as well as others didnt care to read, but i said this is an S*3

here's the rating tier:

notice where S*3 is or the description?

by the way, this is an INCOMPLETE list as i mentioned on the post. the mistake i made of not being patient like always, and posting somethign like that was TERRIBLE. though, i wanted to engage and talk with people about the concept and that we ALL (as a MKU community) can be a part of this.

hopefully , we will :)

but to get back to the subject. why u disagree with what we mentioned? they are only two simlpe suggestions? you didnt even see the rest! lol...one of them is a buff actually haha. but! still, why dont u like the idea of shortening the Hop on her qcb+1?

it's a REALLY GOOD BUFF in my opinion...and i dont see that it will hurt at all

Some of your solutions are ok, but most of them... sorry, either making a character lose his uniqueness, or just not necessary in my opinion

hmmm...sure. thats ur opinion. though if u can state why are they bad?

also to everyone....please re read the first post! especially with the rating on the S*, S*2 and S*3 to understand

anyways, thnx for posting man. hope to read more replies if ur ever interested in such subject