What's new

Local Battles Salty Battles III [LB,CL,TESTYOURMIGHT,8WAYRUN]

Noob
Ok guys... here's the deal.

There is a SLIGHT off chance that I will be there late. I know it's last minute but let me explain.

Melissa and I have been having a problem with our landlord in the last 4 months. He decided to change the rules on our "lease" so we were forced to look for a new place. We have found one and we have to sign the lease agreement either today or tomorrow. If it's today then all will be fine, and the worst that will happen is we will start the stream a little late from Valley Stream. HOWEVER, if it's tomorrow, then I won't be able to leave my area until like 7pm which means I will be late. I found this all out last night.

The good news is that Shock will be there as well to help organize and run things no matter what.

Guys, I hope you understand if I have to come late... priorities are priorities and I need a place to live. It's the most basic of necessities and my current landlord has made me feel uneasy about living where I do, and in fear of him telling us to leave at any point. I will be working hard to get it done today or very early tomorrow. I will update you all as soon as I know.

localbattles

Gaming Center
No Prob Phil and GL!

Ok guys... here's the deal.

There is a SLIGHT off chance that I will be there late. I know it's last minute but let me explain.

Melissa and I have been having a problem with our landlord in the last 4 months. He decided to change the rules on our "lease" so we were forced to look for a new place. We have found one and we have to sign the lease agreement either today or tomorrow. If it's today then all will be fine, and the worst that will happen is we will start the stream a little late from Valley Stream. HOWEVER, if it's tomorrow, then I won't be able to leave my area until like 7pm which means I will be late. I found this all out last night.

The good news is that Shock will be there as well to help organize and run things no matter what.

Guys, I hope you understand if I have to come late... priorities are priorities and I need a place to live. It's the most basic of necessities and my current landlord has made me feel uneasy about living where I do, and in fear of him telling us to leave at any point. I will be working hard to get it done today or very early tomorrow. I will update you all as soon as I know.
No problem Phil and Good luck. We will have staff on-site to setup and get started. I'm sure the North Jersey guys can hold the fort down with brackets. We are stoked for MK9!

For those asking from various places - Yes, Local Battles is Air Conditioned.
^ lol put that AC on full blast, Ill cya in about an hour. Bringing my ps3 with me, just hope it didn't melt out in the car!

Get Hyped!! Support the NJ MK Scene! Hope to meet some new TYM's coming out today. There's gonna be alot of blowups tonight, hope the AC ain't one of them

Noob
Ok guys, I'm here at Local Battles for Salty Battles 3. So far we have some top level talent in REO, Tom Brady, Chris G, Classy Sasquatch, Check, Hitoshura, Shock and more. I'm seeing some North Jersey players like Spyke, plus I'm told that MagnetoHalfway, BattleBear, and DarthArma should be here today. Maxter has also said he's on the way which means that Crazy Dominican may very well be here. This is shaping up to be a great tournament. I will update matches as they happen and post the stream link when MK goes on.

Noob
Jim Coastin and Shock both advance. Up now are Classy Sasquatch vs. JamesMK and @BATTL3B3AR vs. J5

Noob
@BATTL3B3AR and Classy Sasquatch advance, up next are @R_E_0 vs JV Ronin and Vacaneria X vs. Nathan Frost

Noob
Vacaneria X advances over Nathan Frost

Not on stream yet... I will post when it goes on

justin.tv/8wayrun is the link